What's new

Solved RGH Bringing me to White Screen

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
So I've been in the modding scene for a while and never has this happened. So a few days ago I decided to go ahead and plug my RGH back up and mess around, bought a KV and found a stealth. After trying to sign in it brings me to an internet browser but nothing loads looked on Google but didn't find anything. Anybody think they can possibly help me? I've also changed my stealth.

plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\XboxGuardian.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\JRPC.xex

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So I've been in the modding scene for a while and never has this happened. So a few days ago I decided to go ahead and plug my RGH back up and mess around, bought a KV and found a stealth. After trying to sign in it brings me to an internet browser but nothing loads looked on Google but didn't find anything. Anybody think they can possibly help me? I've also changed my stealth.

plugin1 = Hdd:\xbdm.xex
plugin2 = Hdd:\XboxGuardian.xex
plugin3 = Hdd:\JRPC2.xex
plugin4 = Hdd:\JRPC.xex
Why do you have JRPC2 and JRPC?
Delete JRPC, and replace it with RPC.

Find a better Stealth, cause never in my life have I heard of a Stealth opening an internet browser after you sign in.

C

Cozz

I post accounts from time to time.
Reaction score
It's not the Stealth, whenever I go to sign into an account with gold it attempts to bring me to a web browser, if the account dosent have gold It brings me to the dashbored. I also cannot create a new account with gold, it gives me an error. Would it be something in Dashlaunch?

Top Bottom