What's new

Solved RGH BO2 Permanently banned from playing online help please!!

C

callum_xo1

Reaction score
So the other day i was playing bo2 and it kicked me offline so i thought my kv was banned so i checked it and i was still unbanned i signed into my account again but then i went on bo2 and it says this console device is permanently banned so i deleted the game off my hard drive and then i installed it again and it says the same thing can someone please help!

D

Diamond Consoles

Banned
Reaction score
Hm.. maybe your KV is banned off the game, maybe try a different KV?

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
So the other day i was playing bo2 and it kicked me offline so i thought my kv was banned so i checked it and i was still unbanned i signed into my account again but then i went on bo2 and it says this console device is permanently banned so i deleted the game off my hard drive and then i installed it again and it says the same thing can someone please help!
Have you attempted signing in through another account? I've never heard of BO2 banning xbox's. I have heard of them banning accounts.

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
Have you attempted signing in through another account? I've never heard of BO2 banning xbox's. I have heard of them banning accounts.
You can have your console banned from BO2, happened to me plenty of times back in the day when I modded on Xbox Live.
C callum_xo1 You'll just have to replace the KV or wait till it get's banned and replace it.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
You can have your console banned from BO2, happened to me plenty of times back in the day when I modded on Xbox Live.
C callum_xo1 You'll just have to replace the KV or wait till it get's banned and replace it.
Good to know, never had this issue so the more you know!

C

callum_xo1

Reaction score
yo thanks bro i didnt know what to and i have people wanting to buy and **** on bo2 so i have been stressing trying to get it to work but i couldnt but thanks bro

Top Bottom