What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Question Rgh BO2 multiplayer disconnects me from xbox live

L

lettucelechuga

Reaction score
Sin$
Trinity rgh2 running bo2 with jiggy 4.5 and using ninja for stealth. Had been working fine but randomly started ****ing up. I force host and the game starts but after half the game everyone times out and the game ends. Then it kicks me to the MP menu and says it cannot connect to online services. After that it just disconnects from xbl, but not ninja. ?????? It started off giving me “ping svr error”, crashing or freezing right after it sent me to the MP menu instead of only disconnecting me from xbl. But now it doesnt freeze and when I go back to dash it reconnects to xbl. This only happens in multiplayer not zombies.

Put new KV + cpukey in hdd root (since i am using ninja, this should work instead of flashing my nand)
Cleared cache in neighborhood and on the console 3x
Made fresh copy of bo2 and reinstalled mod menu
Still not working!
Plugins:
Xbdm
ninja
Rpc
Jrpc2
Please Help!!

Top Bottom
Login
Register