What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Solved RGH Black Ops 2 extracting fail

ElectroModz

ElectroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello when i try to extract my bo2 disc it gets stuck at 3% or 4% and idk why if you have some solutions please let me know and ill try them out

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello when i try to extract my bo2 disc it gets stuck at 3% or 4% and idk why if you have some solutions please let me know and ill try them out
It could just be dirty. Have you tried cleaning the disc? Examine the back, is it scratched really badly? Just asking as if it's really bad then you may not be able to rip it from the disc.

ElectroModz

ElectroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It could just be dirty. Have you tried cleaning the disc? Examine the back, is it scratched really badly? Just asking as if it's really bad then you may not be able to rip it from the disc.
[ the game works fine i am playing on it with a non modded 360 and it works ]

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
[ the game works fine i am playing on it with a non modded 360 and it works ]
It's much different from playing it to ripping it. It has to take 100% of every single file down to the byte. You know how sometimes a DVD skips? It might be doing that for your game somewhere. Which is fine if you're playing it. But if you want to RIP that file well it's corrupted and won't work so it would just stop.

Just saying, you can try to clean it. Also try Atlas Atlas 's way. I ripped all my games through FSD, what are you using?

ElectroModz

ElectroModz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's much different from playing it to ripping it. It has to take 100% of every single file down to the byte. You know how sometimes a DVD skips? It might be doing that for your game somewhere. Which is fine if you're playing it. But if you want to RIP that file well it's corrupted and won't work so it would just stop.

Just saying, you can try to clean it. Also try Atlas Atlas 's way. I ripped all my games through FSD, what are you using?
I AM SO DONE i just found my usb that has all the games on it never mind tho thanks for the support. :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register