What's new

Solved RGH Attempt Wtf is going on??

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so I have experience somewhat in doing this. So basically my problem I got xell to boot instantly no problems entered the CPU key said it was correct and then when I created to xebuild image and hit write nand always about half way through it would keep saying error writing bad block. So I kept reinstalling the nand x wires and it just kept happening so I wrote the nand and failed at least 5 times. Then I finally got to write the updflash.bin but here's where it gets weird it booted the first time but it just kept booting turning off booting turning off. Then like everytime I would hook the power supply in it would turn on then give me 0010 rrod. So it was a b**** rewriting the nand but I rewrote it back to stock hoping that would fix it but nope just instant 0010 rrod. I'm really stuck and don't know what else to do. I'm absolutely positive my soldering is good. This is a Jasper 16mb and I'm doing rgh 1.2. Please help. 
Everytime the power supply is plugged in it just turns on automatically and gives me 3 rrod even when I turn it off it just keeps turning back on by itself..

Last edited:
XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I got it working good boot times there was clk wasn't connected throughly on the coolrunner. But for some reason it still boots up again when I turn it off.. not really boots up just the middle led comes on for a sec turns off then does it again the turns off. Weird is that ok? Is there anyway to fix that?

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok I got it working good boot times there was clk wasn't connected throughly on the coolrunner. But for some reason it still boots up again when I turn it off.. not really boots up just the middle led comes on for a sec turns off then does it again the turns off. Weird is that ok? Is there anyway to fix that?
Could Still Be A Stby_Clk Issue.

Or You Have A USB Xbox 360 Controller Plugged In?

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Couldn't really get the blue one showing well but nothing is bridging anywhere I'm sooo confused. I feel like my coolrunner is bad.. I mean it's been so many issues. The coolrunner started blinking super fast while the fan going crazy, I've gotten e71, when I plug in power supply the coolrunner will light up both green and red I mean theres been so much **** going on and I have no clue. I've gotten at least 15 boots doesn't freeze when it boots but then I'll get issues I don't understand.

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I'm thinking is buy a new cool runner uninstall everything. Rewrite the nand make sure it boots and then install a new coolrunner idk

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so upset right now.. I uninstalled everything rewrote the nand and nothing. I'm done with consoles I don't know what went wrong. Such bs the power brick is yellow is there any possible way to fix this?

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm so upset right now.. I uninstalled everything rewrote the nand and nothing. I'm done with consoles I don't know what went wrong. Such bs the power brick is yellow is there any possible way to fix this?
Power Brick Yellow?

Unplugged It From The Power Outlet Till It Powers Off.

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The power brick is still yellow and I can still read/write the nand so doesn't that mean it's not completely dead or no it's just ****ed. I just don't get how this happened I mean I was so confident in my soldering it looked super good to me at least and everything. Usually when I'm doing a console I'll install the coolrunner and not write the ecc just to make sure it works and I'll usually get rrod and have to reinstall a wire to get it booting then create/write the ecc. But I didn't have to do that it booted first time with no issues. I'm so damn confused and sad lol. 
Wow How Much Are You Getting Your Consoles For?
I mean it came with a lot like 6 games a 120gb hdd and all cordes and more.

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The power brick is still yellow and I can still read/write the nand so doesn't that mean it's not completely dead or no it's just ****ed. I just don't get how this happened I mean I was so confident in my soldering it looked super good to me at least and everything. Usually when I'm doing a console I'll install the coolrunner and not write the ecc just to make sure it works and I'll usually get rrod and have to reinstall a wire to get it booting then create/write the ecc. But I didn't have to do that it booted first time with no issues. I'm so damn confused and sad lol. 

I mean it came with a lot like 6 games a 120gb hdd and all cordes and more.
I Always Install Glitch Chip Then Write Ecc After That Boot Xell And I Write The Xebuild Over USB.

And Damn That's A Little Expensive For Me, I Get Them Super Cheap.

XeDevn

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I Always Install Glitch Chip Then Write Ecc After That Boot Xell And I Write The Xebuild Over USB.

And Damn That's A Little Expensive For Me, I Get Them Super Cheap.
Yeah same basically so good news I guess lmao. So after shaking the f*** out of the board I got it to boot well not boot but light up the fans were going pretty fast and then 0022 rrod.. hmm

Snowy

Snowy

Let it snow
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When you flash stock NAND, desolder the red wire from the coolrunner.

Top Bottom
Login
Register