What's new

Solved Rgh and lt 3.0 question regarding online

I

iripa

Reaction score
Hello guys!!
I have my Xbox 360 with lt3.0 (the first thing done to console), then I installed the rgh chip.
I know that with rgh you can't join live or play online, unless with link, or with kv/servers. But I heard that with lt3.0 you can.
My question is; as I have both, can I play online/Xbox live, if I play with a cd and run the game from the original dash? Or will I get banned anyway. I just want to be sure about this, because I don't want to make a mistake.
Thanks everyone!!

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Hello guys!!
I have my Xbox 360 with lt3.0 (the first thing done to console), then I installed the rgh chip.
I know that with rgh you can't join live or play online, unless with link, or with kv/servers. But I heard that with lt3.0 you can.
My question is; as I have both, can I play online/Xbox live, if I play with a cd and run the game from the original dash? Or will I get banned anyway. I just want to be sure about this, because I don't want to make a mistake.
Thanks everyone!!
Long As You Have RGH Install A Server Is Required To Play Online.

Now If You Have A Dual Nand Then You Would Just Swap To Retail Nand And Play Burned Games Online Without A Server.

64G

Meerkat
Reaction score
Hello guys!!
Thanks everyone!!
Since you have an RGH; attempting to play online with out a stealth server will issue a insta ban due to the servers realizing you’re modified. If you have a dual nand though you’ll be good to play. As K Killjoy666 said, it would be like playing a retail console and then you can switch to a modded console with the push of a button.

Top Bottom