Solved RGH a Turns on then shuts off

• Thread starter Sinister On Duty
  • Start date
  • Views 738
S

Sinister On Duty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have no idea why it's doing this. I im trying to update my dash so I deleted Stealth and Xbdm out of my plugins and then saved my hdd after. Then turned it off and tried to turn it back on and it just shut off after startup. I even tried hitting the disc eject a couple seconds after I turn the power on and that doesn't help either?! Wtf

K

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Correct me if I am wrong but I am almost positive that Xbdm is needed as a plugin to start up.

S

Sinister On Duty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well ****.. How do I get it back 
Correct me if I am wrong but I am almost positive that Xbdm is needed as a plugin to start up.
Well **** how do I get it back

K

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
Well ****.. How do I get it back 

Well **** how do I get it back
I'll look around but you just need to find the setting and just have Xbdm as a plugin then just put it on a usb if I recall.

F

Fred Xe

Rgh & Kv Seller
Reaction score
just edit your launch.ini or i can send you mine

F

Fred Xe

Rgh & Kv Seller
Reaction score
add me on skype guccimodding

H

HaluchaRhymes

Reaction score
I have no idea why it's doing this. I im trying to update my dash so I deleted Stealth and Xbdm out of my plugins and then saved my hdd after. Then turned it off and tried to turn it back on and it just shut off after startup. I even tried hitting the disc eject a couple seconds after I turn the power on and that doesn't help either?! Wtf

KK Firstly Turn on xbox and right when the leds on the rgh turn on eject disc tray man that should allow you to do it

H

HaluchaRhymes

Reaction score
um do u have a usb cause if you do then take your hdd out put xex menu on your usb and do it that way 
no i tried that it still shuts off :frown:

Plus its supposed to shut off and then it reboots again bro

S

Sinister On Duty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
um do u have a usb cause if you do then take your hdd out put xex menu on your usb and do it that way 

Plus its supposed to shut off and then it reboots again bro
Yeah I know but it just shuts off and thats it.

H

HaluchaRhymes

Reaction score
wait awhile trust me wait atleast 3 mins 
Yeah I know but it just shuts off and thats it.
K so i need help b/c i put a GTA 5 menu on plugin 5 and save load ini dashboard and reboot my rgh but i turn it back on and it fatal crashes and has an error code of d000009a and wont allow me to go on xbox live

H

HaluchaRhymes

Reaction score
I'm telling you that doesnt work. It literally closes my tray and then shuts off completely.
Then do is u have a usb cause if you do then take your hdd out put xex menu on your usb and do it that way

Top Bottom