What's new

Solved RGH 3.0 Corona 4GB Matrix programmer pinout - help needed

M

mar_mo_lada

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello,
At the very beginning I would like to say hi to everyone here :smile:

I have an Xbox 360 - 4GB Nand Corona and trying to modify it using RGH3 tutorial.

Instructions in the tutorial are for a different programmer. Would anyone help me figure out how to wire up Matrix programmer? I can't really make it up...
IwR1yCT.png
71BIz1HeWKL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Thank you :smile:

Solution
Newsk
your programmer is a SPI programer you cant read 4gb nands with it period. you need to either make a reader out of a sd card adapter or get a different reader.
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
your programmer is a SPI programer you cant read 4gb nands with it period. you need to either make a reader out of a sd card adapter or get a different reader.

Solution
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
B710P4Jm.jpg

then just grab simiple card reader to read that card once wired in. ground the crystal oscilator (bottom of the image) and once written you have to un_ground it to boot xell etc. They sell premade kit to do this, making this step "easier" but lets be honest, at this point in the game your likely modding the console more for the entertainment of doing the mod anyways.... I occasionally still rgh consoles for people and dont even charge them $to do it lol.

Last edited:
dtrixxx

dtrixxx

Reaction score
Sin$
B710P4Jm.jpg

then just grab simiple card reader to read that card once wired in. ground the crystal oscilator (bottom of the image) and once written you have to un_ground it to boot xell etc. They sell premade kit to do this, making this step "easier" but lets be honest, at this point in the game your likely modding the console more for the entertainment of doing the mod anyways.... I occasionally still rgh consoles for people and dont even charge them $to do it lol.
Post automatically merged:

Hello
Please help
I have corona mother board i found few weeks i bought few weeks ago and i was searching for software for moding but I think its impossible I am from a country were those mod chips cant be found but I came a cross this forum and saw some equipment which i can easely find like the card reader can you please explain to me an alternative ways i can mode Easley

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register