• Start date
  • Views 2,775
Enjoying420

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got a RGH 2.0 Corona slim xbox and everything was amazing in the beginning. Now a month later, ever since trying to download gta 5 onto it and setting up a stealth server, my slim has been having problems. Boot up times been doubles and sometimes trippled from original, and I know that can be side effect from plug ins, but after takking out the pluggins and clearing cache, its still super sluggish. Signing into accounts takes up to 5 mins, booting up xexmenu take sometimes 10 minutes. And when in xex menu i tried deleting the game and it even took forever to delete the game, when trying to redownload game with no plugins it takes almost 2 minutes just for it to move up a single MB. I think I should just factory reset, clear memory and try to start from scartch?

Solution
Enjoying420
so reformatting the HDD did nothing. empty drive, and xexmenu still cant even bring just dashlaunch, which isnt even a full gig, on to my xbox from the usb.
Post automatically merged:

and then when i try to run flash360 on my rgh, it gives SFC_init Failure: 0x00000001

So its running a little faster. I took out the hdd and it accidentally slipped out my hands and fell on the hard floor.

Edit: Seems like all the older generation gaming system really needs when it doesnt run right is a good smack in the right spot. Now my hdd seems to be running fine without any hiccups.
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
So I recently got a RGH 2.0 Corona slim xbox and everything was amazing in the beginning. Now a month later, ever since trying to download gta 5 onto it and setting up a stealth server, my slim has been having problems. Boot up times been doubles and sometimes trippled from original, and I know that can be side effect from plug ins, but after takking out the pluggins and clearing cache, its still super sluggish. Signing into accounts takes up to 5 mins, booting up xexmenu take sometimes 10 minutes. And when in xex menu i tried deleting the game and it even took forever to delete the game, when trying to redownload game with no plugins it takes almost 2 minutes just for it to move up a single MB. I think I should just factory reset, clear memory and try to start from scartch?
Your issue is most likely the HDD, replace it with a new 1, most of the time alot of avatar modded items like packs u can download online somewhere, well they can really slow your console down in the (orginal) xbox dashboard if u downloaded those. Also try a new launch.ini with 0 plug-ins, if that doesn't help then it's the stealth server u chose if it wasn't ninja. Anyways corona consoles have been known to be weird with certain stealth servers in the past like freezing ect.

Last edited:
Enjoying420

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i myself got a corona v1 RGH2 ace v3 mw3 bundle console.

your issue is most likely HDD, replace it with a new 1, most of the time alot of avatar modded items (stolen) like packs u can download online somewhere, well they can really slow your console down in the (orginal) xbox dashboard if u downloaded those. as well try a new launch.ini with 0 plug-ins, if that doesn't help then it's the stealth u chose if it wasn't ninja. anyways corona consoles have been known to be weird with certain stealth servers in the past like freezing ect. i love my corona but trinity was best for stuff specially stealth servers, but yeh my corona never had a issue besides stolen avatar items lagging my storage option on dashboard.

but anyway if this doesn't help u then just reflash your nand from back up ♥️

or u could use a SSD and run games from that to see if it helps. i use a 1tb SDD usb plug for my rgh and runs games from that and let my hdd just run the os blah blah. i noticed games run a bit smoother from SDD even tho 360 doesn't gain anything from a sdd besides like maby a 0.3sec boost in load times ? but yeh games run smoother on my corona that way. btw maby u got a bad game rip? if u not used it from the actual disc copy that u own. maby re-download a newer copy. i won't post links to game downloads due to forum rules
I am using ninja, didn't know if i was able to say due to forum rules, but i tried deleting it and running it off my usb but same issue still persist. I've done a clean launch ini and still slow. Im thinking of reformatting my usb and flashing the nand to try and start as fresh as i can? Or which meathod would anyone recommend to basically start over on my rgh? I move xex menu to a usb so i dont have to struggle with that.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I am using ninja, didn't know if i was able to say due to forum rules, but i tried deleting it and running it off my usb but same issue still persist. I've done a clean launch ini and still slow. Im thinking of reformatting my usb and flashing the nand to try and start as fresh as i can? Or which meathod would anyone recommend to basically start over on my rgh? I move xex menu to a usb so i dont have to struggle with that.
Never run games or xexs or plugins from a usb stick. Not talking about usb cable sdd, games and xexs never run well from a usb thumb drive as well kill your usb in a few days from so many read write cycles. it's quite strange your corona still freezing, is it heat? have u checked your dashlaunch? yaknow the xex dashlaunch with a rocket ship? click on that and adjust your fan speeds to 80% or if u got new thermal paste installed then drop it to 60% to 65% to increase life span of your console. If your temps are at 80+ and fan speeds are quiet, then it's most definitely heat thats freezing your console. If that isn't resolving anything then open it up and check your solder points and wire length and redo the install. Sometimes a bad or sloppy install can cause these issues.

Last edited:
Enjoying420

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
never run games from a usb stick. not talking about usb cable sdd. games never run well from a usb thumb drive as well kill your usb in a few days from so many read write cycles. I've come to learn teapot and ninja are best nowadays for stealth, just no way around that lol, but anyways, it's quite strange your corona still freezing. is it heat? have u checked your dashlaunch? yaknow the xex dashlaunch with a rocket ship ?. click on that and adjust your fan speeds to 80% or if u got new thermal paste installed then drop it to 60% to 65% to increase life span of your fans. if your Temps are at 80+ and fan speeds are quiet, then it's most definitely heat thats freezing your console. if that isn't resolving anything then open it up and check your solder points and wire length and redo the install. sometimes a bad or sloppy install can cause these issues.
You see it did work perfect before when i was just running games like COD or Halo on. Ever since i moved gta and ninja on it, its been buggy. I have my fan speed at 80% in dashlaunch. I might take a peak inside but i have high hopes its not the wiring. I got it from a widely vouched for and trusted seller on this sight.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You see it did work perfect before when i was just running games like COD or Halo on. Ever since i moved gta and ninja on it, its been buggy. I have my fan speed at 80% in dashlaunch. I might take a peak inside but i have high hopes its not the wiring. I got it from a widely vouched for and trusted seller on this sight.
If it came from a trusted seller on 7s then u good with the install then. Even if it was from sharky customs, btw gta5 runs like crap anymore on stealth imo. I ran gta5 last week on rgh with teapot and it ran like crap, really depends the mods and plugins u using. Mods can cause alot of issues. So many factors specially stealth servers, so i swapped to ninja and the game still ran like crap. I think it's just due to gta5 servers being so old and slammed into the floor from age and mods.

Also many modders on gta5 lately if they have alot of mods in the lobby running, it will lag u, as well some are cruel and use mods that freeze and lag other modders in competition which is dumb imo but it's whatever xD

Last edited:
Enjoying420

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
if it came from a trusted seller on 7s then u good with the install then. even if it was from sharky customs. that boy knows his sht hahaha anyways!!!!!!!! yeh gta5 runs like crap anymore on stealth imo. i ran gta5 last week on rgh with teapot and it ran like sht. really depends the mods and plugins u using. mods can cause alot of issues. so many factors specially steslth servers. so i swapped to ninja and game still ran like sht. i think it's just due to gta5 servers being so old and slammed into the floor from age and mods. rockstar never shows love to 360 really anymore. so yeh haha try a different modmenu maby?
I took out the mod menu settings so its just be normally online and it never loads. I thinks its something with my hdd because i cant even redownload it from the usb to my hdd, itll take years! Literally! In xexmenu or aurora when trying to copy and paste any files from usb to hdd or vise versa, itll move a single Mb over in 2 minutes or longer out of the 7 or 8k of mbs it has to move over. I think im just going to have to format the hdd. Anything that includes looking in or using the hdd runs like sht.

Also thank you loads for just being such a nice human being! I dont run into many of those often on here so shout out to you! I really am appreciating your help

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I took out the mod menu settings so its just be normally online and it never loads. I thinks its something with my hdd because i cant even redownload it from the usb to my hdd, itll take years! Literally! In xexmenu or aurora when trying to copy and paste any files from usb to hdd or vise versa, itll move a single Mb over in 2 minutes or longer out of the 7 or 8k of mbs it has to move over. I think im just going to have to format the hdd. Anything that includes looking in or using the hdd runs like sht.
Then regard everything i said. it's just 99% probably a hdd issue. Swap it out for a sdd or replace it with a fresh hdd and install xex on the hdd and redo all your stuff installing it all, then see if it resolved the issue. Tc, be safe and enjoy your rgh. Corona is a good motherboard, reliable asf & been good to me. Sadley trinity and jasper get all the attention and leave corona in the dark.

Last edited:
Enjoying420

Enjoying420

Roaming The Galaxy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
so reformatting the HDD did nothing. empty drive, and xexmenu still cant even bring just dashlaunch, which isnt even a full gig, on to my xbox from the usb.

and then when i try to run flash360 on my rgh, it gives SFC_init Failure: 0x00000001

So its running a little faster. I took out the hdd and it accidentally slipped out my hands and fell on the hard floor.

Edit: Seems like all the older generation gaming system really needs when it doesnt run right is a good smack in the right spot. Now my hdd seems to be running fine without any hiccups.

Last edited:
Solution
X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

LMAO well good to hear u got everything all sorted out! and yes those old spinners aka HDD, sometimes a good old smack just solves the issue, glad i could help ya out! :biggrin:

Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

Lol... that’s how most electronics were fixed back in the day XD

Top Bottom
Login
Register