• Thread starter moddygoddy
  • Start date
  • Views 453
M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so ive completed all the proper wiring on my motherboard. im positive its good. so i did my nand dump made ecc file, flashed it with jrunner and now when trying to boot to xell i cant. btw all my coolrunner does is have a constant red light on, is anything else supposed to be going on? if so, why isnt mine

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
now i can boot to xell. actually ive competed everything in the tutorial but when i power the console on via power button, it still boots to xell. rather fast btw

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so at the end after creating image am i supposed to click write nand? cause i did and now my console red rings

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok so i went and redid everything now its doing the boot to xell thing again when i hit the power button

its a jasper 16mb bb and i just got done reading in like 5 different places that bb jaspers cant boot a hacked dash. anyone know otherwise?

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yeah that gives me a boot up straight to rrod so... idk what to do. i read that bb jaspers on 14719 dash will not boot a hacked dash :frown: note my console is also banned. does this matter?

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
success! successful rgh 2.0 using jrunner v.275 and nothing else! ummm what now? like what can i do with it? any tutorials

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
go away noob? wtf ever, jackass!!! success with my rgh 2.0 first one fkn ever! never soldered **** befor now all boots under 20 secs! suck my peepee, all using jrunner rev 275 and team x wiring tut to the t. suck it. iso2god forever!!!! team x demon!! wooooo!!!!!! unbanned my console with kv not banned! suck it, noob to pro in a day!!!!! fck your life!!!! pm me for any help

Enemy RPG

Enemy RPG

# Fredrik #
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
go away noob? wtf ever, jackass!!! success with my rgh 2.0 first one fkn ever! never soldered **** befor now all boots under 20 secs! suck my peepee, all using jrunner rev 275 and team x wiring tut to the t. suck it. iso2god forever!!!! team x demon!! wooooo!!!!!! unbanned my console with kv not banned! suck it, noob to pro in a day!!!!! fck your life!!!! pm me for any help
And what are you raging for today?

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
You do realize that is just his signature... right? I would calm down if you plan on staying on 7s.

Top Bottom
Login
Register