Solved rgh 2.0 probs

• Thread starter moddygoddy
  • Start date
  • Views 350
M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so ive completed all the proper wiring on my motherboard. im positive its good. so i did my nand dump made ecc file, flashed it with jrunner and now when trying to boot to xell i cant. btw all my coolrunner does is have a constant red light on, is anything else supposed to be going on? if so, why isnt mine

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
does the green light flash at all on the CR?

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
now i can boot to xell. actually ive competed everything in the tutorial but when i power the console on via power button, it still boots to xell. rather fast btw

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so at the end after creating image am i supposed to click write nand? cause i did and now my console red rings

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i went and redid everything now its doing the boot to xell thing again when i hit the power button

its a jasper 16mb bb and i just got done reading in like 5 different places that bb jaspers cant boot a hacked dash. anyone know otherwise?

jsully

jsully

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ok so i went and redid everything now its doing the boot to xell thing again when i hit the power button
after retriving the cpu key by looking at xell you put it in J runner and create image and write the nand

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah that gives me a boot up straight to rrod so... idk what to do. i read that bb jaspers on 14719 dash will not boot a hacked dash :frown: note my console is also banned. does this matter?

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
success! successful rgh 2.0 using jrunner v.275 and nothing else! ummm what now? like what can i do with it? any tutorials

Dont Trip Noob

Dont Trip Noob

Trusted Seller
Reaction score
Still need help?

M

moddygoddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
go away noob? wtf ever, jackass!!! success with my rgh 2.0 first one fkn ever! never soldered **** befor now all boots under 20 secs! suck my peepee, all using jrunner rev 275 and team x wiring tut to the t. suck it. iso2god forever!!!! team x demon!! wooooo!!!!!! unbanned my console with kv not banned! suck it, noob to pro in a day!!!!! fck your life!!!! pm me for any help

Enemy RPG

Enemy RPG

# Fredrik #
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
go away noob? wtf ever, jackass!!! success with my rgh 2.0 first one fkn ever! never soldered **** befor now all boots under 20 secs! suck my peepee, all using jrunner rev 275 and team x wiring tut to the t. suck it. iso2god forever!!!! team x demon!! wooooo!!!!!! unbanned my console with kv not banned! suck it, noob to pro in a day!!!!! fck your life!!!! pm me for any help
And what are you raging for today?

GModz Tuts

NSGxGaNgStA

Se7ensins Un-Official Lobby Verifier
Free Hoster Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
You do realize that is just his signature... right? I would calm down if you plan on staying on 7s.

Top Bottom