What's new

Tutorial RGH 1.2 Start to finish tutorial + how to get a CR4 like experience (Phats only)

• Thread starter JoinTheResistance
  • Start date
  • Views 268,669
K

klaxmaster

Reaction score
nope,never had any problems with J-Runner "auto Switching"
Weird. I've used it on 2 Laptops and 1 Desktop. Downloaded them separately, and connected to different Xbox Mobos. (All Falcons Though)

Problem is consistant

H

h0baz

Reaction score
Hi
I want alternative point for pll please

R

ronsonol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks so much for a great tutorial, I learned a lot along the way. I have shared my experience in a new post for visibility. I am interested in the responses.

Last edited:
ArianK

ArianK

Reaction score
Hello, all.

This is my first time trying to organize a self-mod job, so forgive me if I sound n00b-ish at all with my inquiry(s).

I am a tad confused by the Mandatory Hardware section. Do you need all of the glitch chips listed in the OP, or just one of them? I would get them all just in case, but the price for all of them combined exceed $100 on ebay and I'd keep things on a strictly prioritized basis if I don't need all of them.

Thanks to anyone who can clear this up for me.

R

ronsonol

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ArianK, you only require one glitch chip to glitch one console. Some are better suited to certain XBOX 360s, if you know your XBOX 360 model pick the one recommended for it.

S

Solmin1552

Reaction score
where's the downlaod link for the rgh1.2 timing files?

S

scottD1503

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
SPREAD NEEDLE G

SPREAD NEEDLE G

Reaction score
Long time lurker, just wanted to say thanks for an effortless/easy to follow guide, successful on my childhood 512MB Jasper. Coolrunner/JR used, thanks again.

K

kolle_hond

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me. It seems that I don't have any 22k resistors. Will it be fine if I use a 10k and a 12k in series, or will that cause signal issues?
Thanks for the tutorial, fingers crossed my soldering will hold 😅

gunhasiz

gunhasiz

Reaction score
Hello, I really want to thank you for this thread. Brilliant work, but I need help.
I've got Jasper 16MB which I can't get to glitch. I'm on final step which is generating XeBuild and writing it to the console. It just don't work. Writing to nand via MTX SPI nand flasher goes succesfully but, a powering on console stops at flashing xbox green light and blank screen.
I'm using coolrunner and MTX SPI nand flasher to glitch xbox.
What is a cause of this console behaviour? Will I be able to glitch my console? Or maybe I'm doing something wrong. Please advice me

Top Bottom