Solved RGH 1.2 or R-Jtag CR4?

• Thread starter XenonFX
  • Start date
  • Views 2,380
X

XenonFX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've modded my fair share of xbox's and was looking for some advice for my personal console. Which exploit is better, R-Jtag with a CR4 or RGH 1.2? I've done RGH 1.2 a couple of times with the results of instant boot. Naturally I'm curious about R-Jtag and was wondering if it was worth picking up a CR4. I have a 256MB Jasper that I plan on modding. I figured the CR4 would work better with a Demon vs a bootleg cr rev c. For this Jasper I plan on doing a dual nand setup with xebuild and RGloader. 
Just realized I put this in the wrong forum will repost in the right place

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I've modded my fair share of xbox's and was looking for some advice for my personal console. Which exploit is better, R-Jtag with a CR4 or RGH 1.2? I've done RGH 1.2 a couple of times with the results of instant boot. Naturally I'm curious about R-Jtag and was wondering if it was worth picking up a CR4. I have a 256MB Jasper that I plan on modding. I figured the CR4 would work better with a Demon vs a bootleg cr rev c. For this Jasper I plan on doing a dual nand setup with xebuild and RGloader. 
Just realized I put this in the wrong forum will repost in the right place
RGH 1.2 Works With Demon As Well.

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
No, You Will Get Much Better Results With RGH 1.2.
agreed!:smile:

and yes just install matrix/ or rev c and install demon as normal. no connection between them required (i.e. cr_en) cause 1.2 files will boot stocK nand or rgh nand.

Last edited:
B

Bullet21

Reaction score
I'm about to mod my phat Xbox 360 and I haven't modded an Xbox since the original......

I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction please...

I'm reading that the RGH 1.2 is the way to go??

I need to order a xecuter with the programer and can't seem to find a good link on where to buy from??? I'm in the US....

Also how do I identify which bios I have or does it matter??

I'm assuming terms like "Jasper" is describing the bios chip??

Nice website for sure!!

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I'm about to mod my phat Xbox 360 and I haven't modded an Xbox since the original......

I was hoping you guys could point me in the right direction please...

I'm reading that the RGH 1.2 is the way to go??

I need to order a xecuter with the programer and can't seem to find a good link on where to buy from??? I'm in the US....

Also how do I identify which bios I have or does it matter??

I'm assuming terms like "Jasper" is describing the bios chip??

Nice website for sure!!
Check On eBay.

You Will Need A Coolrunner Rev C + Jr Programmer V2.

Well You Said It Was A 256MB Jasper So Dashboard Won't Matter.

B

Bullet21

Reaction score
That was the other guy that said he had a 256mg Jasper not me.......

So is Jasper referring to the dashboard???

I'm still trying to figure out what I need.......

I found a "rev c" and a "rev d" version........would the revision D board not work???

Can someone either tell me how to identify my Xbox 360 correctly so I order the right parts.....or point me to a thread that explains what the term "Jasper" is referring to???

Confused more than ever now after reading killjoy666's response......LMAO!!!

Thanks!

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Jasper is the motherboard . Look at where your power supply plugs in to identify which motherboard u have https://goo.gl/images/xDYjVu.
A rev c will work great but other chips will work for rgh 1.2 aswell (rev d,matrix v1 , v3, even an acev2 v3 )
U also will need something to read /write nand and write timings to your glitcher like a jrprogrammer v2 or nand x

B

Bullet21

Reaction score
Jasper is the motherboard . Look at where your power supply plugs in to identify which motherboard u have https://goo.gl/images/xDYjVu.
A rev c will work great but other chips will work for rgh 1.2 aswell (rev d,matrix v1 , v3, even an acev2 v3 )
U also will need something to read /write nand and write timings to your glitcher like a jrprogrammer v2 or nand x

Awesome!!! Thank you very much!! Exactly what I needed........

So it looks like I have a XENON according to the image......

My production date is 12/13/2006 and it has the switch for HDTV instead of a HDMI port.......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151441685451

Will this work?

Top Bottom