What's new

Question rgh 1.2 jasper wont boot into xell i have tried almost everything. pls help

S

Smiffy535

Reaction score
Sin$
i have written the nand back to stock and booted with no problems, but still cant boot into xell. I might throw out this console as i have had success with others.

laz_no

laz_no

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1 - are u sure ur creating the right Ecc image ?

2 - what mod ur using ?

3 - upload some pics of ur chip soldring

4 - check again ur timing file again

S

Smiffy535

Reaction score
Sin$
1. Yes when i booted i made sure it was the correct dashboard 17526 which isnt a problem since i have the xebuild files for jrunner
2. I'm using the points for RGH 1.2 and a coolrunner rev c
4. I have re flashed the timing files with multiple timing files i found on a modded warfare video which i have used before and have had success

laz_no

laz_no

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
1 - Make sure to select the right motherboard type , and Glitch2 + CR4 .

2 - the PLL and RST point look so bad , try to use flux when u solder , it will help u to make a nice solder joint ..

3 - the cable managment is not good , do not pass all the wires from one hole , cuz when current flow through the wires create a magneticfield and that can cause some signal issues .. try to make a good cable management , don't be lazy :tongue:

4 - download timingfiles from this link an try again : http://www.weekendmodder.com/rgh12.zip
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is your console work perfectly after flashing the nand back to stock ??

S

Smiffy535

Reaction score
Sin$
yes it does work perfectly on stock and to make sure things are up to date i updated to 17559. I will try what you have suggested and get back to you. Thanks
Post automatically merged:

just suddenly i have got a 2 red rings opposite each other. i dont know what this means.

Last edited:
laz_no

laz_no

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
yes it does work perfectly on stock and to make sure things are up to date i updated to 17559. I will try what you have suggested and get back to you. Thanks

just suddenly i have got a 2 red rings opposite each other. i dont know what this means.

is this happend to you after re-installing the glitch chip ? and check again your wiring ...

try to disconect the VCC from the glitch chip and reflash your original nand back , if the console still booting , try to change the wiring + apply new thermale paste .

Last edited:
B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
3x red lights with stock nand= check the secondary error code.
If your not sure on how to do this,just google Xbox 360 secondary error codes but all you have to do is,hold on the controller sync button on the 360 board and press the dvd eject button.Keep the controller sync button pressed in and press the dvd eject another 3 more times.
Each press of the dvd eject button will reveal how many red lights appear on the RF board.

S

Smiffy535

Reaction score
Sin$
i have fixed it and have now insta booted into xell thanks for all your help. Very much appreciated.

and how do i mark post as solved

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
i have fixed it and have now insta booted into xell thanks for all your help. Very much appreciated.

and how do i mark post as solved
Would you care to share how you solved the problem with your console please,Smiffy ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register