What's new

Solved RGH 1.2 help

Y

y2k4u

Reaction score
Sin$
The tutorial I'm referring to:
https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/xenon-rgh1-2-freeboot-tutorial.1548848/

I know I am a bit late to the game but I have some questions about metal's procedures. I finished step #5 "BOOT XELL! Get that CPU Key". Please take it easy on me as this is my first Xbox mod.

For step #6, "1. Load nanddump1.bin", am I supposed to load nanddump1.bin dumped from my Xenon console or from nanddump.bin in Auto_GG's folder called "nand". Well, I tried both ways and both didn't work. I can boot into Xell when powering up the console with the DVD eject button, but when powering up using the power button, I would get the 1 RRD at the 4/5 o'clock position. The Xbox worked fine before the RGH mod. What am I missing? What other info must I fill in for step #6 besides the cpu key, falcon, glitch, and rgh2?

For "Step 7. Load nandflash.bin from Auto_GG into J-Runner and write to NAND", do I load Anand from "Custom Nand/CR Functions" in the "Advanced" menu and select the "Write" command with size "16" and click RUN to write nand"?

For "Step 8. Test Freeboot Xenon", what am I supposed to install?

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register