What's new

Solved RGH 1.2 help

DODOALITTLE

DODOALITTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
okay i have the rev C Cool runner with the Jr programmer. RGH 1.2
Someone said that 2 blinks and then 1 long blink means its trying to glitch is this correct? If so does that mean i need a different timing files because Ive tried multiple and still nothing comes up. My soldering is on point and about perfect. Ive re-solder them a couple of times to make sure. any suggestions. Here's a video of it

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone said that 2 blinks and then 1 long blink means its trying to glitch is this correct? If so does that mean i need a different timing files because Ive tried multiple and still nothing comes up. My soldering is on point and about perfect. Ive re-solder them a couple of times to make sure. any suggestions. Here's a video of it

Here are some reliable timing files http://cuwo.ru/15432_soft/RGH 1.2/rgh12.rar
Credits to J JoinTheResistance , also if you want to see his full tutorial that may help go here .

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

We can't help troubleshoot without good quality pics and all the info. What motherboard is it? Have you tried all the files in the are you mad folder?

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
And then you're going to have to retry all the timing files in your folder. Once you get your Xbox booting an exploited dashboard, play around with the timing files if you care about boot time.

If you don't mind about boot time, sticking with the first file that boots is okay. It's just how much you want to fine tune the boot.

And I'm not so sure about RGH 1.2, but if you play around with CPU_RST length paired with a timing file that boots, you can fine tune it. ( HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven , this is still at play concerning RGH 1.2 right?)

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
And then you're going to have to retry all the timing files in your folder. Once you get your Xbox booting an exploited dashboard, play around with the timing files if you care about boot time.

If you don't mind about boot time, sticking with the first file that boots is okay. It's just how much you want to fine tune the boot.

And I'm not so sure about RGH 1.2, but if you play around with CPU_RST length paired with a timing file that boots, you can fine tune it. ( HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven , this is still at play concerning RGH 1.2 right?)
Length isn't a big deal, but routing is. Routing is a huge deal. But people don't wanna post pictures, they will just keep chasing their tails.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
Length isn't a big deal, but routing is. Routing is a huge deal. But people don't wanna post pictures, they will just keep chasing their tails.
Right, I remember now with that Falcon I was doing the routing wouldn't let it boot because I wired it directly through the capacitors lol.

DODOALITTLE DODOALITTLE , HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven is right, people need to post pictures. Pictures of wiring would help us (especially if the timing files aren't working)

ShawnUnderSe7en

ShawnUnderSe7en

just as passerby
Fabled Veteran 10th Anniversary Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I route my wires under the holes under the gpu and cpu heatsink. Top ones i use for RST & PLL and bottom one i use for POST. Hasn't failed me yet. I remember when I use to route it the old RGH 1 way going straight through the hole by the southbridge, I would never get it to boot. Try routing it that way and programming it with 19 or 21 and see if that gets it booting. I've done all my RGH 1.2 consoles with the same routing method and it has never failed me yet. It's all about the routing!

DODOALITTLE

DODOALITTLE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
IMG_0007.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Top Bottom
Login
Register