What's new

Solved RGH 1.2 Falcon with Matrix V3 won’t turn on!

• Thread starter Tha_Clouds
  • Start date
  • Views 1,377
T

Tha_Clouds

Reaction score
Alright so I have a falcon that I am trying to RGH 1.2 using a Matrix V3 (the one with the crystal) and I just previously did a RGH1.2 on a Jasper but with my last Coolrunner and had no issues! But with this system got all the wiring and such done and looks pretty good for the most part and wrote a Xell Image and now when plugging in the console I get the power LED on for the matrix but when hitting the power button nothing happens at all so I’m a little lost because everything looks good to me, but yet again I’ve never used a Matrix before. Also then I was reading and saw this
VVS4Orf
so I am sure I’m missing something but wanted a clear answer for my setup.

WIRING
jdpJy6x

580WDAP

7h4yx4t

7FzllJO

e4RdH3r

sh4LtXG

Pictures didn’t work I guess

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Alright so I have a falcon that I am trying to RGH 1.2 using a Matrix V3 (the one with the crystal) and I just previously did a RGH1.2 on a Jasper but with my last Coolrunner and had no issues! But with this system got all the wiring and such done and looks pretty good for the most part and wrote a Xell Image and now when plugging in the console I get the power LED on for the matrix but when hitting the power button nothing happens at all so I’m a little lost because everything looks good to me, but yet again I’ve never used a Matrix before. Also then I was reading and saw this
VVS4Orf
so I am sure I’m missing something but wanted a clear answer for my setup.

WIRING
jdpJy6x

580WDAP

7h4yx4t

7FzllJO

e4RdH3r

sh4LtXG

Pictures didn’t work I guess
Unsolder The Resistor On Top Of The D|E Point On The Matrix Has A (0) On It.

Or Unsolder Your Stby_Clk Point.

T

Tha_Clouds

Reaction score
Unsolder The Resistor On Top Of The D|E Point On The Matrix Has A (0) On It.

Or Unsolder Your Stby_Clk Point.
Do I need to bridge anything on the phat/slim points?

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
I’m not home at the moment but would that be my issue with not powering on?
Yes As Both Stby_Clk And Oscillator Are Active. You Must Disable One To Make It Power On.

Top Bottom