What's new

Question RGH 1.2 Can't Glitch with CLK Fix

donaldmiller69

donaldmiller69

Reaction score
Sin$
I had a jasper that I had accidentally ripped the STBY CLK point off awhile ago, point B off of the mother board. I followed a tutorial I believe over on TX, and I was able to revive the console using a resistor between two connected points, one of those points being the CLK Alternative, F2RT2 or something like that. But when I go to use the alt point for my coolrunner like the guide says, the chip doesn't glitch. It gets a solid green light, and it's only when this point is connected with that resistor and wire. No other wire causes the solid green light, and if I solder the CR point B without the resistor soldered, I don't get a green light, but the console does not boot. I used a 100ohm resistor, but I ordered the recommended one, 1/8 watt 33 ohm resistor. Any suggestions? Could it just be the resistor i'm using, or am I doing something wrong? The recommend is between 33 ohms and 100ohms, but 33 ohms being preferred.

donaldmiller69

donaldmiller69

Reaction score
Sin$
Update: I got the 33 ohm resistor and it still was showing a solid green light. I just decided to sell the console on eBay, if anyone has a solution, post it for others.

L

LkBurn

Reaction score
Sin$
I know this is old, but I ripped off the 33k ohm resistor with too hot of a solder gun before. I scratched the traces between the original points near the hana chip and put a 30awg wire there wire with a 33kohm resistor between and soldered that. then put some kaplan tape on the two solder points and hot glue, then electrical tape (held by the hot glue) and it booted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register