Working Revive Yourself In Heroic/Nightfall

• Thread starter Im4eversmart
  • Start date
  • Views 5,992
I

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
With the heroic modifier, and in a darkness zone, you lose the 30 second timer. This is in the heroic versions of strikes/missions, and in nightfall. The only way to usually respawn is to get revived.

Here's how to revive yourself:
  • When you are dead, hold Y to leave the fire team. It won't appear as an option, but will show the icon when you start holding the Y button. If you are the leader, make sure to give host to another player before leaving.
  • Re-join your fireteam. You will spawn at the start of the current area.

The process takes about 2 minutes. I've done it a few times on nightfall, and it helps when there is no other option, and an impending wipe. You do lose your stats, but the loot/reward at the end will be given. Obviously, you can't do it solo, and need to be friends with one person on your fireteam :smile:

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
With the heroic modifier, and in a darkness zone, you lose the 30 second timer. This is in the heroic versions of strikes/missions, and in nightfall. The only way to usually respawn is to get revived.

Here's how to revive yourself:
  • When you are dead, hold Y to leave the fire team. It won't appear as an option, but will show the icon when you start holding the Y button. If you are the leader, make sure to give host to another player before leaving.
  • Re-join your fireteam. You will spawn at the start of the current area.

The process takes about 2 minutes. I've done it a few times on nightfall, and it helps when there is no other option, and an impending wipe. You do lose your stats, but the loot/reward at the end will be given. Obviously, you can't do it solo, and need to be friends with one person on your fireteam :smile:
Noice, I just usually use my sunsinger radience skill, this will actually help in the hard mode on vog.

F

FineNerdsS7

Contributor
Reaction score
Noice, I just usually use my sunsinger radience skill, this will actually help in the hard mode on vog.
Doesn't work on VoG because that only respawned you at checkpoints. If you join mid session you start dead until the team reaches the next checkpoint

R

Rorix904

Reaction score
nice will have to try tonight

A

Afatassninja

Chris farley
Reaction score
Doesn't work on VoG because that only respawned you at checkpoints. If you join mid session you start dead until the team reaches the next checkpoint
Yeah i realised that afterwards lol.

I

Im4eversmart

The hacks are real
Reaction score
Did this with a lv25 on a nightfall run.

1 person afk at the farthest point from the boss while still being in the area.
2 people burn the boss down, die, and then glitch to come back.
Repeat until the boss dies.

I could see this as a sure way of doing any nightfall boss in the future, as long as the glitch remains in effect.

Top Bottom