• Start date
  • Views 741
xInvinsiblex

IsoExtreme

Working on menu
Reaction score
Sin$
Ps3 Mods
No One Makes Ps3's Mods Or Release's Them As Ps3!
Do All Mods For Xbox Work For PS3 Aswell?
You Ps3 Modders Hit A Comment Below And Tell Me What Menu's You Would Like And What Map Mods
Ill Also Do A Modded Common well i guess pd3.rpf file lol
And You Mod Makers Tell Me What Menu's Work For Ps3 Please
:smile:
Ill Be Starting This Tonight And Will Look At All Mods And See If They Say For PS3,Xbox If Not I Guess There Only For Xbox Ay?
As Im Doing This I Will Need A Tester Please And Recorder Lets All Work Together For Once Instead Of Complaining About People Not Creating There Own Stuff But Tbh Some You Scripters Did Start From Bottom Like L33t Hax You Use To Record Menu's Right Never Done Coding Or That Let These People Created A Edited Menu Because Some People Are Adding Better Stuff Than The Owner
I Have Made My Point Here So Less SAYING Crap And Moe Supporting People N Showing Then How To Create A Mod Loader!
Just Comment Below Or Message Me
Thanks.
IsoExtreme

PSX Colt

PSX Colt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They work on both consoles, they both use the same natives. Some functions might differ a bit (Like the Forcefield in XMC froze on PS3 once, not sure if it still does but I remember reading about it).

Just because something works on Xbox, doesn't mean it won't on PS3, ya get me?

xInvinsiblex

IsoExtreme

Working on menu
Reaction score
Sin$
They work on both consoles, they both use the same natives. Some functions might differ a bit (Like the Forcefield in XMC froze on PS3 once, not sure if it still does but I remember reading about it).

Just because something works on Xbox, doesn't mean it won't on PS3, ya get me?

they need to state that lol

Digital HD

Digital HD

The Master of GTA
Retired
Beginning of An Odyssey Frame In Gold Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you realize there is a site called PSX Scene where a bunch of PS3 mods for GTA are made. In fact that's where most of the current Xbox mods come from. Evil Blunt can tell you the same thing. Three Socks Trainer was made for PS3 and then released for Xbox later on.

xInvinsiblex

IsoExtreme

Working on menu
Reaction score
Sin$
I hope you realize there is a site called PSX Scene where a bunch of PS3 mods for GTA are made. In fact that's where most of the current Xbox mods come from. Evil Blunt can tell you the same thing. Three Socks Trainer was made for PS3 and then released for Xbox later on.

you got link to a loader? i will use that base

UKxFR33STY13

UKxFR33STY13

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
all the loaders work between all platforms ps3 - xbox all use the same .sco's thats why i can test on ps3, that would work on xbox so yeah it would work

xInvinsiblex

IsoExtreme

Working on menu
Reaction score
Sin$
custom, Mod menu, with freeze mod that will freeze anybody cause of noobs

everyone has freeze mod haha when i had mods i laughed at anyone trying to freeze me i protected my self with freeze cars n eveything :biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register