S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
battlefield-bad-company-2.jpg

Battlefield - Bad Company

Genre

Bad company is a first person shooter, based in a fictional war, taking place in Russia.

Story

You play as Private Preston Marlowe, you got sent to bad company for taking a joy ride in a helicopter, damaging the copter, as well as a generals' limousine. Bad Company consists of all the trouble makers of the army, they are the first ones to go into battle, and the last ones to come out...they are' expendable'. You go through some pretty long missions, consisting of doing many different tasks, such as finding new weapons, blowing stuff up, blasting people brains out, you know, the usual.

Gameplay

You can do a lot in this game. You drive tanks, trucks, helicopters, basically anything you can get your hands on. There are different classes of soldiers ( assault, demolition, support, and recon). Each gets their own look, and their own weapons. Assault gets the normal rifle, and some grenades. Demolition gets a shotgun and a rocket launcher. Support gets a lightweight machine gun, and some med kits. Recon gets a sniper rifle and a pistol. Everyone gets a knife, so you can slice off everyones head, and steal their dog tag. You can upgrade your weapons, or equipment, in the store. You get money by leveling up, or getting certain achievements. The thing I really like about this game is how real it is when you blow something up, or run into stuff. You can blow up they whole side of a building, to where only the support beams are remaining. If you run into a tree, the tree falls over, it's a guys dream. In multiplayer, you are going to have to play smart, or your done. It takes a lot of strategy, and teamwork, you can't have 10 snipers on a team and expect to win, you need some help, but, that's what makes the game fun.

Graphics/Audio

The graphics are okay, comparing to COD4, whos graphics are incredible. They are pretty realistic, when you blow something up, such as a building or car, debris fly everywhere, if you run into a tree or bush, leaves go all over the place. The audio is excellent, i love the sound effects, they are quite entertaining, such as "son of a -BLAM!-!". All the audio is crystal clear.

Conclusion

I am going to give this game a 7 out of 10. The reason is, even though it's really fun, it does not come near the other war games such as COD4. Even so, i still highly reccommend buying this game. It it very fun, and entertaining, it will keep you wanting for more.

Review By LegendZero Entertainment/KryptonGames

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register