What's new

Unsolved Reverse engineering

• Thread starter Spectator
  • Start date
  • Views 4,005
S

Spectator

Reaction score
Hello I need help finding offsets and make a dump file that is decrypted and I need help bypassing the new anti-cheat

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
my friend, with all due respect to you and your journey to reverse engineer the games files to dump the necessary files to poke values at, this is much more complicated than you think. All of these files and such are encrypted/encoded in a format that doesn't allow for editing without triggering several checks and if you're trying to change the values for all the fun DVARs these checks run those default values effectively reversing whatever editing you did. what you're trying to do involves coding a specific DLL hook and encrypting yourself to bypass the anticheat. basically you will have to learn all these checks, how the game pulls files from different directories, what format the encrypted data is packed into, making the hook to spoof the values of the checks that you researched before hand. as long as you figure out those checks both server side and client side you will be able to program your exploit based on that knowledge. unfortunately no one is really gonna teach you how to do this as it is very time consuming and requires a certain skillset that not everyone has, and if any one was to release one of these exploits (which wouldn't happen any time soon) they would more than likely be charging 1000s of dollars for it, as streamers and competitive gamers pay top dollar for custom coded built from the ground up undetectable cheats. some people charge 50+ USD a month for a subscription just to use a loader for the DLL.

Top Bottom
Login
Register