What's new

Discussion REVEALED* Halo 3 New Custom Armour Types

S

Saiyan

Reaction score
Sin$
As we continue the search through the source files of the Halo 3 beta more and more interesting and revealing information keeps popping up.
Today we see new evidence of further customisation options of multiplayer characters, beyond that of different models like Spartan or Elite (as in Halo 2) and colour and emblem changes (seen in the beta so far) and instead, the exciting possibility of varying armour types and the ability for users to mix and match.

customarmour.jpg
Cobra, Intruder, Ninja and Regulator seem to be new armour types available for Spartan use in multiplayer, with the standard default Mjolnir selectable of course too. Whats interesting is that seperate armour parts are listed for each of these new types also. Helmet, left and right shoulders, and body are all listed seperately suggesting players will be able to mix and match parts essentially building their own Spartan. This has been semi-hinted at before and Spartans with different coloured shoulder plates and helmets were spotted in the last Bungie released Vidoc.
It doesnt end with Spartan models types though as similar listings are included for Elite use. Fewer options than the Chief, Elite players are offered the choice of new Predator or Raptor types, or the standard default.
While we expect the differences to be subtle and purely cosmetic, we cant begin to express how awesome the possibilities are. Colours and emblems are great and all, but me? I want some of that Cobra armour now!\

http://flamesoffeenix.wordpress.com/2007/05/27/revealed-halo-3-new-custom-armour-types/

UnknowingAcorn

UnknowingAcorn

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
COOOL!!!!!!!!!! i wonder if because of this new armour people are going to actually be ellites not because they are retarded but because it looks ub3r l33t!

Night Train

Night Train

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
man i really cant wait another 3 months haha i wanna see all of this like now

h2player117

h2player117

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
interesting find..
i just hope that these armors dont give special abilities...

Se7eN MasTa

Se7eN MasTa

Se7en Legend
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice find but I'm sure this has already been posted.

Top Bottom
Login
Register