What's new

Solved Returning Player status gone after Spectre update.

• Thread starter AnarchyBlues
  • Start date
  • Views 210
AnarchyBlues

AnarchyBlues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After the Spectre was added my Returning Player vehicles started showing up as "(Downloadable Content Missing)" in my garage. Probably just another one of Rockstar's many ****ups, though I think it's was more likely a trap. Because against my better judgement, I contacted Rockstar support about it and woke up the next day with my Returning Player items missing and the Trophy gone from my PSN account.

Lesson learned. Now I just want to know if there's anybody still around who provides Returning Player services.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
After the Spectre was added my Returning Player vehicles started showing up as "(Downloadable Content Missing)" in my garage. Probably just another one of Rockstar's many ****ups, though I think it's was more likely a trap. Because against my better judgement, I contacted Rockstar support about it and woke up the next day with my Returning Player items missing and the Trophy gone from my PSN account.

Lesson learned. Now I just want to know if there's anybody still around who provides Returning Player services.

I do. You can find all info needed in here https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/become-a-returning-player.1558024/.

Top Bottom