What's new

Solved Returning Player status gone after Spectre update.

• Thread starter AnarchyBlues
  • Start date
  • Views 306
AnarchyBlues

AnarchyBlues

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
After the Spectre was added my Returning Player vehicles started showing up as "(Downloadable Content Missing)" in my garage. Probably just another one of Rockstar's many ****ups, though I think it's was more likely a trap. Because against my better judgement, I contacted Rockstar support about it and woke up the next day with my Returning Player items missing and the Trophy gone from my PSN account.

Lesson learned. Now I just want to know if there's anybody still around who provides Returning Player services.

DonWakita

DonWakita

Retired
Retired
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
After the Spectre was added my Returning Player vehicles started showing up as "(Downloadable Content Missing)" in my garage. Probably just another one of Rockstar's many ****ups, though I think it's was more likely a trap. Because against my better judgement, I contacted Rockstar support about it and woke up the next day with my Returning Player items missing and the Trophy gone from my PSN account.

Lesson learned. Now I just want to know if there's anybody still around who provides Returning Player services.

I do. You can find all info needed in here https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/become-a-returning-player.1558024/.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register