Solved Returning Player Question

• Thread starter pepsimaxzero1337
  • Start date
  • Views 552
P

pepsimaxzero1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I play on ps4 and never played on 360/ps3. If I go on my friends 360 and make a xbox account (no xbox live) then link it to my social club and do the prologue will The returning player content unlock on my ps4?

J

JayHull

Another Piece Of The Puzzle...The Final Piece
Reaction score
So I play on ps4 and never played on 360/ps3. If I go on my friends 360 and make a xbox account (no xbox live) then link it to my social club and do the prologue will The returning player content unlock on my ps4?
I believe so if you finish the prologue.

A

Arxhive

NØISEWΛVE
Reaction score
No. You can't retroactively transfer returning player content to an existing character. You'd have to use Xbox Live to create an online character, link to the Social Club, and play a match online. Then you transfer that character to PS4.

P

pepsimaxzero1337

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No. You can't retroactively transfer returning player content to an existing character. You'd have to use Xbox Live to create an online character, link to the Social Club, and play a match online. Then you transfer that character to PS4.
Where is your proof of this?

B

B-rad

Press On
Reaction score

He's right. You will need to actually be on your ps4 for it to work. And it will have to be the same character from the 360. You can't transfer progress to a different character.

M

mrdankles

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've done this. If you just want the returning player stuff, link it to your social club THEN transfer to your ps4, but you will LOSE your character and rank/cars/unlocks but you will keep the money. I just wanted the damn hatchet and Marshall...

J

JR89

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the way i know how to do this only works if its ps3 to ps4.

yes you can get the returning players bonus. if you have access to a PS3 or have a friend who does. just create a new user on the ps3. sign into PSN with your PS4 ID. load up gta online. complete the prolog. then do the first couple missions with franklin. you should be at his house. pull up the game phone and take a snapmatic photo of anything then save to gallery. next youll be promted to accept the terms of services from rockstar. after that just get back on your PS4 load up GTA and check the Southersanandreassuperautos website and see if you can buy the dukes or on warstock see if the marshall is there.

Top Bottom