Returning home!!

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto V' started by schitzotm, Jul 9, 2018 with 30 replies and 1,495 views.

1. schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Finally! I have taken my seat back on the throne of bad sport.
    It’s not how I remember it though. Bunch of people under the map in deluxos in passive mode. Like WTF? Passive? Really? I enter a lobby and instant passive when my hydra takes the sky. Players that look like worthy opponents enter then either go passive or leave.
    Has my legit 15.1 k/d scared people off? Or is it my bright red flashing icon? There used to be some beasts in bad sport. Did they quit gta?
    Some get the nerve to exit passive right as they get behind me but I dodge the rockets and roll back with the cannons and as soon as humanly possible they are passive again. Or they ewo and passive. What has happened to bad sport? It just a bunch of people that must have quit a bunch if missions.
    It took some serious doing to get back in bad sport. Millions of dollars in insurance claim paid and finally rockstar support fixed my account to put me back. And now that im back all I see are people doing missions and actually trying to be a good sport. Such a waste of my time. We need to find a bug that can force people out of passive. Or some of the better players need to get online.

• Like Like x 2
  2. EyeDuDab

EyeDuDab Contributor

Ratings:
    Make them pause, we're very brief time while they press pause, they go un passive

3. NicGore

NicGore They're Always After Me Lucky Charms

Ratings:
    Not quite what you asked for but a subtle little trick if it's still working. Sometimes you can coax somebody out of passive by standing there next to them or sitting in a car. Well sometimes they will get the line on you first and end in death. So the trick is...if even working....or if available in bs.

Register as CEO or MC and start a time trial. Go way off course to where these people are. You'll have godmode for the simple fact that you are doing the trial. When the player has figured out that he cant kill you and you cant use guns etc. Jump out of your car and keep an eye on the timer before you get booted out of the trial for exiting the vehicle. Time it perfectly and you just got a nice troll kill.

Method 2 was old trick to get them to hop in your chopper while in passive. Fly full speed toward a skyscraper and bail out.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. OP
    schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Oh the horror.
    I had three years to serve and have once again been moved back to regular lobby again.
    WTF is going on here?
    It took numerous attempts to get put back and tons of arguments about how i should be glad my sentence was reduced. And once again I have blown up over 100 personal vehicles in a single lobby attempting to go back and nothing. Not even the hint of dodgy player.
    Im gonna fly around in passive for the next day so my icon turns white again and then I will destroy anything not in passive.
    Lol

5. Fogel

Fogel Call Me Mclovin! Diet Moderators

Ratings:
    Why do you wanna be in bad sport? lol

6. OP
    schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Honeslty anymore I do not know.
    Before it was fun because nobody was in passive and there was constant war. Now everyone is in passive in fear of war.
    I have four really good friends who had just as long of sentences in bad sport. But they no longer play gta.
    Knowing that someone got there by griefing other players made it fun destroying them.
    Best thing to do was let them get up on you by a couple kills so they were confident then wait for them to get in a ceo or mc then spawn kill them til they quit.
    Its all about punishment and making people not want to come back.
    But this last time back I saw players being ceo with groups under them and nobody making any attempts at them. It actually looked like doing ceo missions were safe being done in bad sport. I changed that the three days I was back in.
    I get bored in regular lobbies and take on entire ceo groups because a 1v1 is just too easy.
    Give me a jet and I’ll take the whole lobby on.
    Maybe I need to switch platforms and find the better players. Or maybe all the better players have moved to a different game.
    I guess I may have become rather good at killing in gta.
    I miss the days of being hunted and having to run for cover from some highly skilled jet pilots. Now I just shoot them when they dive to strike.
    I guess I could handicap myself by putting most weapons in the locker and just use a pistol.
    Thats how I make contact missions fun.

7. GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Killing is easy. That's for ground grunts. Killing with style? Now that takes an assassin. All the jet battles and gun wars will merge into a same single memory. Plotting someone's death, and stringing them along for an hour plus til you decide to end them, all the time talking smack and fueling the chase.... now I recall every one of those. I don't hunt people down, they hunt me and wind up dyin. The game may have changed.... change yours. There's a million ways to play this game. Just ask my billionaire hitman and homeless characters.

• Like Like x 3
  8. NicGore

NicGore They're Always After Me Lucky Charms

Ratings:
    Although I did enjoy some battles that you guys speak of above, griefing wasn't my thing. I really couldn't grief because I had teleport for a year and a half and if used properly it would make for huge disadvantage. Although while on the radar you actually have a disadvantage using tp in a battle. The main advantage was frozen k/d for the people who cared about those sort of things. I enjoyed showing people the things they didn't know existed. Flying under the map, Teleporting inside many buildings and my favorite was riding boats and aircraft Chiliad. I think the helicopter was the most fun though. You simply teleport to the water and dump the chopper in the water. Then tp to Chiliad and you can ride a buzzard down the hill without worry of explosion. I enjoyed messages from players telling me that was the most fun they had in GTA for a long time.

• Like Like x 3
  9. runforrestrun187

runforrestrun187 Newbie

Ratings:

It seems to take a lot of effort to get into bad sport now. No matter what I do, I always fall short for some reason. Congrats though!

• Like Like x 1
  10. ASUStek

ASUStek Enthusiast

Ratings:
    So TRUE! I enjoy coming up with fun ways to kill other players.

Yesterday I placed multiple vehicles in the LSC parking lot with sticky bombs placed in the back,
    gave out an idea for a car "meat" nobody realized what I was doing there with wordplay hahaha
    Blew up a 10 person meet once everyone showed up, well I let the meet go on for about 5-10min hahaha

Another fun way is camping one of the skyscrapers and scoping them with thermal from FAR away hahaha

• Like Like x 1
  11. OP
    schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    Lol, I have a phoenix i have all custom up. I put an ignition bomb on it and set it outside lsc downtown. Then I go far enough away people assume its just an ingame modded car. Make sure it doesnt have custom plates.
    It is so funny. I just get a street car and cruise around waiting on needing to car insurance on it. Then I drive it back and get another ignition bomb and do it again.

• Like Like x 1
  12. GTA_Grinder

GTA_Grinder Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    The only reason my characters keep a hearse and Dubsta 2. But mine have custom plates... TIMEBOMB & KABOOOM.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ASUStek

ASUStek Enthusiast

Ratings:
    now that's creative thinking hahaha I'm gonna have to give it a try hahaha

14. C00Kii3M0NSTA

C00Kii3M0NSTA Who stole me cookie?! :'( Premium

Ratings:
  15. ASUStek

ASUStek Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [​IMG]

I think one of your victims found you schitzotm hahahaha guessing he doesn't like that

• Like Like x 1
  16. C00Kii3M0NSTA

C00Kii3M0NSTA Who stole me cookie?! :'( Premium

Ratings:
    Nope, I just think it's nothing to be proud of. hahahaha.

17. ASUStek

ASUStek Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I think its a creative way, better than Hydra flying and going crazy

18. OP
    schitzotm

schitzotm Contributor

Ratings:
    You have no idea the struggle I have had. Over a month ago I was pushed out of bad sport and into regular lobby. I didnt notice this at first and started my warpath. Really quick I started getting hate texts and mic chats claiming to be wrecked by people and their crew. To which I invited the challenge. Somewhere during the ground war I noticed none of these guys im killing have the cone of shame on.
    Then I started asking how they all had their dunce caps removed. (Of course by now they were all in passive and were voting to kick me) One of them finally answered and said this was a regular lobby not bad sport. So I said sorry must be a bug and switched sessions hoping to be back in bad sport.
    But I never got back. I tried blowing up cars and quitting missions and nothing seemed to get me back. Finally contacted rockstar and was placed back in bad sport. But now I am out again. A three year sentence that after three days landed me back in regular lobby. And again I cant be kicked from the lobby and no matter how much I destroy cant even get dodgy player.
    So now I must find an outlet that isnt so boring.
    The ignition bomb on what looks like something you might find normally is a great way to get kicks. And I have found recently jumping out of speeding cars to mow over passive players is funny. Same with going passive and running over the guys that are 1v1 at the beach. (This will bump you out of passive so be ready for the war)
    What else is there to do for a billionare? I have a rule though. If they dont have level 100 or better they are off limits. (Unless they are obviously on another account or second character)
    It hardly seems fair to grief new players.

My new favorite thing to do is get the biggest ground fighter to get in my passive deluxo. Then fly out to the middle of the ocean or mountain then select nobody allowed in vehicle. They get stuck too far from cars and it is just so funny.

• Like Like x 2
  19. LengMan

LengMan Man Like

Ratings:
    I think you should do a daily blog/vlog showcasing your griefing antics.

• Like Like x 3
  20. Activexre

Activexre Enthusiast

Ratings:
    ”my legit 15.1 k/d” XD
    Some think earning KD flying around in jets blowing up ppl and going passive or doing EWOs on the ground is ”legit”.