Dismiss Notice
A Message from Viotek
At Viotek, we’re gamers at heart. That’s why we’re extremely excited to be teaming up with Se7enSins, a gaming community created by gamers, for gamers. Their focus? Bringing high-quality content and discussion to the industry. That’s exactly how we feel about our monitors and gaming peripherals. From making high-performing curving monitors more affordable, to breaking all rules with color-rich TN panels. In the coming weeks, we’ll be working with Se7enSins to deliver branded content, promotions and contests to their diverse, tight-knit community. For us, it’s more than a game. It’s life. Save $20 on your next purchase using the link below. Valid through May 31st. https://amzn.to/2Hxxxyx

Returning banned xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by Heavens, Sep 4, 2011 with 3 replies and 318 views.

1. Heavens

Heavens Newbie

Ratings:
    Hope this is in the right place.

Apparently there was a ban wave this week, and I ended up getting a console ban.

Now I need 2 questions answered.

My xbox was bought used from gamestop, and I have a years warranty right now. I plan on taking it in anyways because the disc tray is messed up. Now when I take it in, I don't plan on mentioning the console ban. Will I have to deal with them when they get my xbox back when someone complains about it being banned?

My profile has modded backgrounds, gamerpics, etc.. on it.. will I get in trouble again with a new console if I still have things on there? Should I remove the stuff just to be safe or what?

2. No Parking Zone

No Parking Zone Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Heavens

Heavens Newbie

Ratings:
    Umm what? just need to know if gamestop is gunna try calling me or some s*** if i replace my xbox.. lol

4. Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice Contributor

Ratings:
    you should be able to take it back if you still have warranty on it just don't mention the ban and i am not sure if a custom BG will cause a ban of the profile because i have a custom BG and also some free gamer pic's from modio too and i am not banned Yet