Dismiss Notice

Guest,
We are celebrating 14 years since the inception of Se7enSins! Join us in our celebrations!

Solved Returning banned xbox?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support' started by Heavens, Sep 4, 2011 with 3 replies and 327 views.

1. Heavens

Heavens Newbie

Ratings:
    Hope this is in the right place.

Apparently there was a ban wave this week, and I ended up getting a console ban.

Now I need 2 questions answered.

My xbox was bought used from gamestop, and I have a years warranty right now. I plan on taking it in anyways because the disc tray is messed up. Now when I take it in, I don't plan on mentioning the console ban. Will I have to deal with them when they get my xbox back when someone complains about it being banned?

My profile has modded backgrounds, gamerpics, etc.. on it.. will I get in trouble again with a new console if I still have things on there? Should I remove the stuff just to be safe or what?

2. No Parking Zone

No Parking Zone Enthusiast

Ratings:
  3. OP
    Heavens

Heavens Newbie

Ratings:
    Umm what? just need to know if gamestop is gunna try calling me or some s*** if i replace my xbox.. lol

4. Victoria Justice

Victoria Justice Contributor

Ratings:
    you should be able to take it back if you still have warranty on it just don't mention the ban and i am not sure if a custom BG will cause a ban of the profile because i have a custom BG and also some free gamer pic's from modio too and i am not banned Yet