• Start date
  • Views 12,720
xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
shaunr said:
no no no no. don't make it the uzi. make it something else or nothing at all. please change. please.

Why do you hate the uzi so much?

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
LeGit ModD3r said:
Why do you hate the uzi so much?

because that's what im going to be using lol. im not using your common, but that was my choice and now the a-hole modders will get a hold of the gun and i won't be able to kill them. you should make it the m4 which they have to pick up. it would be great if you take down the link and fix it.

or possibly not even release that gun in a common. it makes it too easy for people, like the A-hole modders.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
shaunr said:
because that's what im going to be using lol. im not using your common, but that was my choice and now the a-hole modders will get a hold of the gun and i won't be able to kill them. you should make it the m4 which they have to pick up. it would be great if you take down the link and fix it.

or possibly not even release that gun in a common. it makes it too easy for people, like the A-hole modders.

You just want it for yourself lol but I am going to keep it on uzi, because any other one is not that great like mine is on the mp5 which gets annoying lol

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
damn. ok, well maybe you can just only give it out to certain people maybe?

X

Xbox360SoftMod

Reaction score
Sin$
Danny Darth Tk said:
yes 100% legit
i have to ask you you know in wx360 how you have to extract default.xex then you replace the common file then you have to get the default.xex that you extracted on your desktop and then you place it then burn do you have to do the same thing with this mod

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox360SoftMod said:
i have to ask you you know in wx360 how you have to extract default.xex then you replace the common file then you have to get the default.xex that you extracted on your desktop and then you place it then burn do you have to do the same thing with this mod

i dont think you have to do it like that but to be honest that's what i do all the time. just to be sure i would say yes just extract the default.xex & then once you have replaced the common just replace the default aswell.

B

BLACK JESUS

Reaction score
Sin$
Are you telling me this flying car cheat works online? :w00t:
Also, if it does work online, do you have to be the host of that game? Or does it work as soon as you join a game? :?

I dont even have my cable yet, and im a complete noob at this. When i get it, these gta 4 mods will be my first attempt.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
vBLACKxJESUSv said:
Are you telling me this flying car cheat works online? :w00t:
Also, if it does work online, do you have to be the host of that game? Or does it work as soon as you join a game? :?

I dont even have my cable yet, and im a complete noob at this. When i get it, these gta 4 mods will be my first attempt.

It is not a cheat and is called a mod, you do not have to be the host of the game for it to work as soon as you join it works. You do not need a cable for this stuff, I think you might be talking about a sata cable or if you are talking about a transfer cable then those are mostly for single player mods etc. but it doesn't hurt to have one :wink:. To get these you need to open up your xbox either way whether it be hotswapping or flashing it.

B

BLACK JESUS

Reaction score
Sin$
LeGit ModD3r said:
It is not a cheat and is called a mod, you do not have to be the host of the game for it to work as soon as you join it works. You do not need a cable for this stuff, I think you might be talking about a sata cable or if you are talking about a transfer cable then those are mostly for single player mods etc. but it doesn't hurt to have one :wink:. To get these you need to open up your xbox either way whether it be hotswapping or flashing it.

I was talking about a transfer cable. I was buying it for MW2 mostly but I thought that GTA mods would be more fun. Would I be able to do these mods using the transfer cable to the hard drive? If I need to open up my Xbox, what do I do after I open it up? I have seen the tutorials on getting mods to the xbox using the cable, but if I need to use something else, I will do that instead. :thumbup:

S

SlaYoRz

I like it
Reaction score
Sin$
How come you only made this for original GTA :tongue:? Is it harder to mod it for TBOGT or do you just not like it? I'm using bradymacs mods right now and I kind of want some different ones.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
vBLACKxJESUSv said:
I was talking about a transfer cable. I was buying it for MW2 mostly but I thought that GTA mods would be more fun. Would I be able to do these mods using the transfer cable to the hard drive? If I need to open up my Xbox, what do I do after I open it up? I have seen the tutorials on getting mods to the xbox using the cable, but if I need to use something else, I will do that instead. :thumbup:

No these mods are .iso mods, you cannot do this with a transfer cable. For a transfer cable you can get grandtheftmodifcation I think its called but that only works for singleplayer. After you open it up you need to open up your dvd drive and get the magnet off and then hotswap like this. Using the cable would be for flashing which you can do but you are risking getting banned in the banwaves or when-ever the new firmware supposedly cannot be detected but they said that about 1.6 <_<. Hotswapping is basically tricking it into copying the modded disc to the hard-drive, and in flashing you can play any burned game without ever even buying a legit copy..
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGtYa-jizxw"]YouTube - Quick Hotswapping[/ame]

SlaYoRz said:
How come you only made this for original GTA :tongue:? Is it harder to mod it for TBOGT or do you just not like it? I'm using bradymacs mods right now and I kind of want some different ones.

I only made it for the original because I have played Gay Tony and just don't like it that much besides the parachute :wink: + most of my modding buddies are on the original GTA IV. I could make them for it, but just haven't done one yet for it (it involves a bit more work with more stuff to edit, but that wouldn't stop me if I enjoyed it) :smile:

R

Rikutheal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For some reason whenever I try to run XBC, Image Browser it says "Unable to determine Xbox disk type" Can anyone tell me what is wrong.
Thanks. -Riku

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Rikutheal said:
For some reason whenever I try to run XBC, Image Browser it says "Unable to determine Xbox disk type" Can anyone tell me what is wrong.
Thanks. -Riku

No point in downloading this..with the update original mods do not work yet :frown: - anyways about it not determining the disc you do not happen to have it in the disc tray?

R

Rikutheal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xXShAdOvVXx said:
No point in downloading this..with the update original mods do not work yet :frown: - anyways about it not determining the disc you do not happen to have it in the disc tray?
I have the original GTA4 disk in the disk tray. :S

Top Bottom
Login
Register