• Start date
  • Views 12,721
xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
tim008 said:
Ive tried to re-write a mod, what do i use to re-insert it into the iso? wx360 says it is too big :cursing:
Try and find out which file is making it too big, you could just delete a language you don't need, like I used to do.

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
tim008 said:
Ive tried to re-write a mod, what do i use to re-insert it into the iso? wx360 says it is too big :cursing:
Don't use the same common over and over again.

Take a clean common.
Rename all the files
Drag all your modded files into the common
Replace in wx360/XBC (Which ever u prefer)

shaunr

shaunr

Propane and propane accessories
Reaction score
Sin$
LeGit ModD3r said:
What did you change?

probably language file

i got set on fire and it would stop until i had someone run me over. what the hell happened?

shaunr

shaunr

Reaction score
Sin$
KING WAR710 said:
Nothing i keep getting an error in abgx about a video file.iso:thumbdown:

weird. perhaps you need a new iso. seems you have a corrupted file. or is it just the common?

leon10

leon10

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
re download the iso. u have deleted the video file dont run it thro abgx next time it passes stealth if you use brady's iso just mod using back up creator and burn it using image burner at 4x speed. Reason your vid file deletes is because abgx tries to verify it and for some unknown reason deletes it. I had the same problem if u still have the iso re extract it from the original source mod it and delete the one u put thro abgx.

K

KING WAR710

Reaction score
Sin$
leon10 said:
re download the iso. u have deleted the video file dont run it thro abgx next time it passes stealth if you use brady's iso just mod using back up creator and burn it using image burner at 4x speed. Reason your vid file deletes is because abgx tries to verify it and for some unknown reason deletes it. I had the same problem if u still have the iso re extract it from the original source mod it and delete the one u put thro abgx.

But im using my own iso? should i download bradys iso?:huh:

X

Xx360 GerxX

Reaction score
Sin$
Pls make the same common. With Water. and Speed Boats. And then i can see my own Explusions.. :thumbup: :thumbup: pls pls pls....

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Xx360 GerxX said:
Pls make the same common. With Water. and Speed Boats. And then i can see my own Explusions.. :thumbup: :thumbup: pls pls pls....

Okay all updated with what you wanted and your video on here too, I was going to fix some other things like better handling in another download without water. On the 2-10-10 it has water and you can see the explosions like you wanted and I am not sure if the handling is any better, but will make a better one in a while (few days). Waiting to see whats in the latest patch lol (not sure whose handling it is on some cars , couldn't test any without many discs right now, just got more now, but waiting to see whats in patch

shaunr

shaunr

Reaction score
Sin$
how similar to pc version of gta 4 similar to xbox 360, because im thinking of reinstalling the pc version for mod testing. i may only get 15 fps average but it will still work i guess. and how many times can the serial you buy be used for the same disk? i heard 5. is this true?

if i edit the weap.info file for this to make some guns shoot regular bullets will other people be able to shoot me? also, when i try to change my character appearance in multiplayer my game freezes. why?

shaunr

shaunr

Reaction score
Sin$
no no no no. don't make it the uzi. make it something else or nothing at all. please change. please.

Top Bottom
Login
Register