• Start date
  • Views 12,723
xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Adv said:
Burning my own right now, if they freeze again Im going to take off heli cars and just make them planes (so i dont get froze). Cause thats the only thing else I can think of, besides me screwing a few things up in my weap file.

Okay well the ones Brady Mac put up has helis in them and they do not freeze that much..just got finished with redoing the weapons and changing some other things, going to burn and test..if all goes then I will put the new one :smile:

edit - maybe Gay Tony is less prone to freezing lol

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Distrusted said:
Go pretend to release new mods but you really just alter like 1 thing in the common.rpf ******.

Heh well I left my game on for like 3 hours and it still never froze even before that while flying around, so the latest download seems to have way less freezing for me...anyone else think the same? Will have some updates soon probably :smile:

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
LeGit ModD3r said:
Heh well I left my game on for like 3 hours and it still never froze even before that while flying around, so the latest download seems to have way less freezing for me...anyone else think the same? Will have some updates soon probably :smile:

My mods are still freezing. Its the flying cars for sure though. I'll try your vehiclesx.ide file and see if it freezes. You think its because we are doing:
plane, ANDROM,
?

Because that's not how I use to do em', I don' think that would do it but...gah really hope I can get them to stop freezing while keeping flying cars.

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
Adv said:
My mods are still freezing. Its the flying cars for sure though. I'll try your vehiclesx.ide file and see if it freezes. You think its because we are doing:
plane, ANDROM,
?

Because that's not how I use to do em', I don' think that would do it but...gah really hope I can get them to stop freezing while keeping flying cars.

no its not

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
bradymac said:
no its not
The download I have up has not frozen much at all..except single player like every mod..or my friend freezing me...so all should be good to go :smile: thanks Brady and Adv for the help with freezing

S

sealman1234

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Nice Job man. Can't wait for my drive to finish ripping Gta to my computer so I could try this out!

ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you post the link to the first common you posted? the one with no updates? That's the only one that's worked for me so far, and I have no i dea where the disk is with all these worthless freezing disks burying it .

Rav3r

Ix Rav3r xI

Getting There
10th Anniversary Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i just download that common and it works perfect no freezing atal but when i shoot my rockets i cant see them and is that good or bad :?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
IRISHxRav3r said:
i just download that common and it works perfect no freezing atal but when i shoot my rockets i cant see them and is that good or bad :?

It is a good thing, because I made it so you cannot see the smoke, but you can still see the glow so you know where you are shooting... you know when you shoot a lot ir usually lags up? Well the smoke is what makes it lag, so getting rid of that = lag no more lol, although if the game lags out the explosions you can still tell because your rockets don't kill anymore

New video of the mods in a bit - waiting for it to be processed on youtube :biggrin:

Rav3r

Ix Rav3r xI

Getting There
10th Anniversary Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
haha yeah some1 was shooting rockets at me and i didnt lag atal and i start shooting at him and he was going mad ha :biggrin: i like this common anyway thanks for posting them up :thumbup:

G

glenn220390

Reaction score
Sin$
everytime i try to change my mans clothes in multi-player the game just freezes anyone else get this problem... its not a big deal i just want to know why its happening...

PITTSKATERG

PITTSKATERG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
glenn220390 said:
everytime i try to change my mans clothes in multi-player the game just freezes anyone else get this problem... its not a big deal i just want to know why its happening...
ever since the patch, it always freezes there. your gonna have to put a regular disk in to change it

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ive tried to re-write a mod, what do i use to re-insert it into the iso? wx360 says it is too big :cursing:

Top Bottom
Login
Register