xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
!!Updated!! - Return of the Flying Cars - Suggestions welcomed

(This is for the original game, not The Ballad of Gay Tony)​

Thanks to Brady Mac for helping on some things :wink:
----------------------------------UPDATED-------------------------------------
Fire mod - first found out to work on xbox 360 by (me aka by xX ShAdOvV Xx)
(Shorter loading intro, Do not worry about the pictures going by so quick, makes it faster for you to get playing)
- fits inside orginal .iso nice and snug, I shouldn't be hearing that it is too big to put in, thus causing an almost imminent freeze on playing!
- If anyone needs help then just ask

-----------------------New Download 2-15-09 -----------------
No getting killed by the infamous mod killing gun and comes with one on the uzi (so people who have this one will not be able to kill each other)

--------------- New Download 2-10-10 New Download with Explosions, water, and editing to handling (made for Iwo and everyone else who likes to see explosions go boom lol)--------------------

Thanks for the Video Xx360 GerxX (Iwo)

[ame]
------------------- :w00t: Old Download :w00t:-----------------------​

This is xX ShAdOvV Xx by the way, never really logged on here much as you can see lol and forgot my user-name for a long time
Ok so here it is flying cars...

Credit to BARRYS CREW TK for bypassing the patch in the first place to make them possible again!

The first 2 people to have it working again after the patch
All credit goes to xX ShAdOvV Xx and DANNY DARTH TK

Video -

(First video I have made in a long time) - Going to be a modding team now too, with lots of movies and other stuff

[ame]

Thanks Strategizer for the video

[ame]

People who have it so far:
(xX ShAdOvV Xx)
(DANNY DARTH TK)
(FX MASTER TK)
(ROOTED BLADE TK)

This common will only have the modded files for flying cars...
test them put them in your own common or whatever...
Do not try and take credit for this...
Because many people know who we are...
and what we have done.

Also included is Danny Darth TK's awesome flight line that allows you to hover in mid air like a helicopter.

Enjoy the mods.

-----------------------------Whats in it all---------------------------​

All updated info on what's in it
by xX ShAdOvV Xx
----- Flying cars -----
Airtug, Burrito, Bus, Cognoscenti, FBI, Firetruck, Flatbed, Mule, Ripley, Trash Truck!!!
New Freezing ones are - sabre2, vigero2 (bottom of third island by the destroyed ship(biggest one on map), sabre
Forklift - basically when you get into it and press the gas you will start bouncing like a ball, even while you go and get a drink real quick!

Pedestrians added
- Brucie, Fireman, Roman, nurses, convicts in orange jumpsuits, armoured cops, Dwayne, biker gang, Cluck n Bell women and some others!

Extreme Rock Climbing (Climb up buildlings)
- Patriot, Police Patriot, Moonbeam, Lanstalker, Uranus, and Huntley and some others

Don't you hate it when you are speeding through the city on a bike, thinking you are so awesome and you get distracted by another player then bam you hit a Patriot, all the while going full speed. You go flying off and usually die right away, but at least it was a quick death right? Well cry no more we have a solution - Now with this updated one all the bikes plow through everything including the Tank cars.

Tank cars
- Ambulance, Bus, Comet, Coquette, Firetruck, Forklift, Patriot, Police Patriot, Police Noose, Police, Sentinel, Bansee, Dukes, Flartbed, Mr. Tasty, Sabre GT, Sentinel, and Stretch

--Banshee and Dukes -
Wheelies front and back, and side wheelies. When you stop and hold brake and gas your can move your thumbstick to look like it has hydraulics or just humping the ground :wink:.and some others

- handling - DANNY DARTH TK's awesome flight line, and added my mass, handling on certain cars like the Banshee, Dukes, and Forklift + others

- Maverick as fast as Annihilator -
Miniguns on Annihilator fire really fast and never reload more damage added

Doesn't it just get annoying being hot (fire) all the time? It makes you basically like a human torch all the time, a beacon of light everyone can see! Why not stop, and only catch on fire by being punched or stabbed so you can be Ghost Rider only when you want to be, we know all of you will like this!!! Or tell some random hobo to come up and punch you in the face, they won't know whats coming to them, because right when they punch you...bad things will happen, you will light up in a furry and burn em to DEATH or just walk away then get on a bike, up a building, and into the sun set all the way through candy land.

- My custom made car colors - About 50 of them on every car (Most for your download pleasure)
- Cars spawning online - Bunch of single player cars spawning online including the packer, stretch, voodoo, and fbi car at police station of course :smile:
- green rain
- New hud colors
- new headlights - green in the front and purple in the back, also green rain (reminds me of the hulk lol)
- no water

!!--- Weapons ---!!
- GOD MODE by stabbing (BATS too), bullets and rockets
- pistol - rockets
- deagle - molotov grenades
- shotgun - steam out of ground
- barreta - rockets
- micro uzi - water out of ground with high force so you can bunny hop on to buildings and such.
- mp5 - rockets
- ak47 - fire out of ground with high force towards objects
- m4 - molotov grenades
- Sniperrifle - rockets
- Red dot sniper - molotov grenades
- Rocket Launcher - explosion not rockets though

!!---Explosions---!!

molotovs - blue
grenades - green
rockets - red
huge rockets (coming out of guns) - purple

Tutorial on how to install to GTA IV.iso
--Programs needed--
Xbox Backup Creator <-- way better or wx360
ImgBurn

---Xbox Backup Creator TUT---

--Xbox Backup Creator--
1. Open Xbox backup Creator
2. Go to image tools
3. Click on image browser
4. click on file - open image file
5. right click on common.rpf
6. then click replace
7. find the common you just downloaded and put it on
8. Close Xbox backup Creator

---Imgburn TUT---

(If this is your first time with it, then it is good to do this)
1- Tools
2-write
3-Look at options then type in 1913760
4- then click ok
What its for - it is the layer break for xbox 360 games, but most downloads usually come with a .dvd for it.

1. Click on write image file to disc
2. Click on the (browse for a file) icon
3. 2.4x is the safest speed to burn at

------------------------------- Ballad of Gay Tony-----------------------------

Go to Brady Mac's thread here

Last edited:
ChalkyBarracuda

ChalkyBarracuda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesomesauce. the flying car mod is in "hand.dat" right?

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
Im going to have an orgy if this is real.:rolleyes:

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
is this for the original gta 4 or e.f.l.c ?
:?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
STRATEGIZER said:
is this for the original gta 4 or e.f.l.c ?
:?

Yes for the original, updated it, will make one for Ballad of Gay Tony also, I do not have it yet, but Danny Darth TK does

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
Danny Darth Tk said:
it can be used for both.

do you mean i can just replace the common of t.b.o.g.t with this common & it will work ?

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
STRATEGIZER said:
do you mean i can just replace the common of t.b.o.g.t with this common & it will work ?
I burned it to Liberty City Stories and it wont load?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
I am actually not sure if it will work with gay tony, I heard you cannot rebuild on that one, but I am going to make sure it works with the original and put up a video and everything

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
LeGit ModD3r said:
I am actually not sure if it will work with gay tony, I heard you cannot rebuild on that one, but I am going to make sure it works with the original and put up a video and everything
Hope it works!!!

STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER

Getting There
Reaction score
YES IT WORKS ! got to hotswap it on my none banned 360 & go online to confirm it works 110% but in career mode on my banned 360 busses fly like f**k high in the sky

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
STRATEGIZER said:
YES IT WORKS ! got to hotswap it on my none banned 360 & go online to confirm it works 110% but in career mode on my banned 360 busses fly like f**k high in the sky
Was this on original GTA 4?

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Come Shot Mcgee said:
Was this on original GTA 4?

Just burned it myself and all works out perfectly, and yes it is on normal gta iv. I will make a video of the mods in a bit. I am not sure if it works on gay tony maybe the one I posted that isn't rebuilt is.

C

Come Shot Mcgee

Jets Over Everything
Reaction score
LeGit ModD3r said:
Just burned it myself and all works out perfectly, and yes it is on normal gta iv. I will make a video of the mods in a bit. I am not sure if it works on gay tony maybe the one I posted that isn't rebuilt is.
Hmm alright well I found another disk and im willing to try again.

Evil Deeds

Doyon547

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice thanks for the upload now i got to wait a day for gta 4 to download : (

Top Bottom
Login
Register