Solved Retail HDD to RGH?

• Thread starter BigLez
  • Start date
  • Views 388
BigLez

BigLez

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a retail hdd from my old broken xbox with about 100gbs worth of games bought and downloaded onto it (bought from the marketplace, e.g license shared or actually bought), I can plug my old hdd into my rgh, how ever i cant run any games, it says "Can't launch *game*" I have a 14gb usb, my main rgh hard drive and my retail hdd.

How do i get these games to run on my rgh?

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a retail hdd from my old broken xbox with about 100gbs worth of games bought and downloaded onto it (bought from the marketplace, e.g license shared or actually bought), I can plug my old hdd into my rgh, how ever i cant run any games, it says "Can't launch *game*" I have a 14gb usb, my main rgh hard drive and my retail hdd.

How do i get these games to run on my rgh?
Use a program called XM360 to unlock all of those games. It opens the license to your console.

BigLez

BigLez

Reaction score
Sin$
Use a program called XM360 to unlock all of those games. It opens the license to your console.
problem with this is now its saying "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." when trying to launch it from XM360, and these games worked a month ago on my retail xbox

64G

64G

Meerkat
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
problem with this is now its saying "The game couldn't start. Try downloading the game again." when trying to launch it from XM360, and these games worked a month ago on my retail xbox
You don't launch in XM360, you unlock the games.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
already have, didnt work 

Okay i re-did the steps, and for some reasons some games work and others says cant launch on dashboard?
Try launching them though FSD or xexmenu. Alternatively, copying them to a PC and converting them to xex format, should fix the whole issue.

Top Bottom
Login
Register