What's new

Solved Retail BAN???

77tontos

77tontos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
SO just got my xbox slim rgh and had it for about a week. When I was going to purchase stealth so I could go online for the first time it went down and I waited until today to buy it. Now Aside from that I hadent turned my retail on for a few days, While the rgh has been plugged into the internet it has not been on XBL. Go to turn it on today so I can tell my friends im about to set up my rgh and my retail is ban.... WTF??? ONly thing i can think of is a week ago I Was playing with my mw3 invisible class I bought off someone. Any way to get this unban? Thanks

xInitial

xInitial

b0ss
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
SO just got my xbox slim rgh and had it for about a week. When I was going to purchase stealth so I could go online for the first time it went down and I waited until today to buy it. Now Aside from that I hadent turned my retail on for a few days, While the rgh has been plugged into the internet it has not been on XBL. Go to turn it on today so I can tell my friends im about to set up my rgh and my retail is ban.... WTF??? ONly thing i can think of is a week ago I Was playing with my mw3 invisible class I bought off someone. Any way to get this unban? Thanks

Console Bans, especially Modded Console bans, go through IP. So you're pretty much f***ed. You can try calling them and telling them that you live in a dorm/shared apartment and explain to them that you know that other people have Xbox's in the building and ask them if that has to do with something.

77tontos

77tontos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well until a few minutes ago my rgh has never been online and just now when i turned it on the original kv is still fine... FInally they just ban my gt

Top Bottom
Login
Register