Solved Restore Orignal firmware?

azzhair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys how do i restore original firmware?
Xbox got the RROD and b\c micro-morons are cracking down on modding (my friend got banned w 1.51 and newest game is odst he didnt play till late September and all other games were at least a mt after release date.)
i would like to restore orignal b4 i send it end. how do i?
i tried searching but the silly image verifaction thing said i was wrong 10 times so i gave up.

thanks

ShadowZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is the FW you saved when you flashed your xbox. If you didn't bother saving it then it really sucks to be you. Also, they don't check the firmware on your disc drive when you send it is, at least I am pretty sure.

azzhair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes i have the orig.bin but how do i restore it? same as flash? and i wanna be safe.

KranK

Reaction score
If you have already been flagged changing back to the original FW will do nothing.

EclipseModz

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
There is a chance he has not been flagged yet though.

Azzhair as long as you have the original.bin from when you first flashed your 360. All you have to do is flash that firmware file back to the drive.

azzhair

Enthusiast
Reaction score
EclipseModz said:
There is a chance he has not been flagged yet though.

Azzhair as long as you have the original.bin from when you first flashed your 360. All you have to do is flash that firmware file back to the drive.

thank you for answering my question. Is there a tutorial up?

And no im just sending it back b\c of RROD, no current ban on the xbox.

Drakkarius

Reaction score
isnt it another way to unhack your xbox without the origan files?, cuz i dont think that the person that hacked my xbox have it, yeah the person didnt talk about the orig fw :mad:i should had been more informed before hacking my xbox.

Top Bottom