• Views 7,881
Echo

Echo

7S
Retired
Legendary Veteran TotM Services
Reaction score
Sin$
So, this is not my video but I thought this might be helpful for a lot of you that need some resources quick. I do not take credit for this video, and a text tutorial will be provided below. {Credit of the video and glitch find goes to D DemonAsylum }

1.)Drop whatever resource it is you wish to duplicate (amount doesn't matter).
2.)Go ahead and do the Dogmeat duplication glitch, which is shown in the video. (Click here for a full length tutorial on how to do it if you don't understand).
3.)If done correctly, Dogmeat should only drop one of said item.
4.)Go back into your inventory, and drop said item again.
5.)You should notice that the one item Dogmeat dropped has duplicated into the amount you originally dropped, that means the glitch has worked. DO NOT PICK THEM UP.
6.)Go into workshop mode, scrap them both. You should now have double the amount you had before!

Last edited:
DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Programmer 10th Anniversary Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i only seems to get one bullet out of the stack when dogmeat drops it for me.

D

DemonAsylum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey that's my video :biggrin: 
i only seems to get one bullet out of the stack when dogmeat drops it for me.
I think you may have misread the title my man. That glitch is for resources. It's in both the thread and video title. However, there is a variation of the dogmeat duplication glitch that works with stacks of ammo and anything else for that matter. I have a video on that you can check out if you like. Here it is:

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey that's my video :biggrin: 

I think you may have misread the title my man. That glitch is for resources. It's in both the thread and video title. However, there is a variation of the dogmeat duplication glitch that works with stacks of ammo and anything else for that matter. I have a video on that you can check out if you like. Here it is:

ya i followed this video it works but this is were it messes up on me.

i drop my stack of ammo say of 40 bullets i have dogmeat pick it up then i do the pickup before him to dupe it he drops it. and it says one bullet i drop mine again quicksave then load my quicksave then it tells me there is two 40 stacks of ammo on the ground but when i pick up either one the other turned back to one bullet idk why but when i load the game back up its a full stack liek the one i dropped but if i pick either one up the other turns to a single bullet on me.

H20

H20

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ya i followed this video it works but this is were it messes up on me.

i drop my stack of ammo say of 40 bullets i have dogmeat pick it up then i do the pickup before him to dupe it he drops it. and it says one bullet i drop mine again quicksave then load my quicksave then it tells me there is two 40 stacks of ammo on the ground but when i pick up either one the other turned back to one bullet idk why but when i load the game back up its a full stack liek the one i dropped but if i pick either one up the other turns to a single bullet on me.

I think its because your loading from quicksave. Quit to main menu then continue and it should work. But the glitch on this thread is for resources only so it will not work for ammo because you cant scrap ammo.

DoX Hoster

DoX Hoster

Reaction score
Sin$
I think its because your loading from quicksave. Quit to main menu then continue and it should work. But the glitch on this thread is for resources only so it will not work for ammo because you cant scrap ammo.
k thanks for the information so i go to the main menu of the game or xbox home. yes after i do the quick save i then go to load and load it that may be why.

EDIT: i did what you said it worked and stuck :smile:

D

DemonAsylum

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
k thanks for the information so i go to the main menu of the game or xbox home. yes after i do the quick save i then go to load and load it that may be why.

EDIT: i did what you said it worked and stuck :smile:
Glad you got help and that it all worked out! Enjoy the glitch! 
thank you for that!!!! Keep up the great work!!!
You're welcome and enjoy!

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I did find that once you have a large enough stack of any 1 resource, you can dupe the original copy over and over, then drop the original before scrapping in the workshop. Say you have a 10k stack of gold, drop and dupe, drop the original and dupe again as many times as you like. As long as you drop the original 1 last time before scrapping in the workshop, all stacks will be a 10k stack. Example: Dupe a 10k stack 9Xs, drop the original 1 last time and scrap in workshop, you will have 100k. All stacks will also merge to make it 1 100k stack of that item so be careful.

ikillzombiez

ikillzombiez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'll rather do the other resources glitch, not dogmeat. Such a fail thread using dog meat everytime there's another thread for resources

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ikillzomiez - Last time I tested it, I couldn't get it to work. I generated over 1 million gold doing the workshop glitch with shipments, so I am very familiar with it. Just seemed to be patched. Test it. Let us all know what you find.

ikillzombiez

ikillzombiez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You tested it, guess u did it wrong cuz I'm still able to do that glitch sooo lol

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

D3R4ILtheTR4IN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Definitely was doing it right. For some reason it wasn't working. It's working now though. Lol Not hard to tap Triangle then Square. No clue why it didn't work the last time I tried it.

NoxQ CorteX

NoxQ CorteX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing that I stumbled on to is that for the shipment of resources you can do different shipments at the same only difference is that you have add the A button for Xbox and the X button for ps4 that way its stores all resources that were duped keep doing this you will see your resources continue to grow

B

Bossalinni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So, this is not my video but I thought this might be helpful for a lot of you that need some resources quick. I do not take credit for this video, and a text tutorial will be provided below. {Credit of the video and glitch find goes to D DemonAsylum }

1.)Drop whatever resource it is you wish to duplicate (amount doesn't matter).
2.)Go ahead and do the Dogmeat duplication glitch, which is shown in the video. (Click here for a full length tutorial on how to do it if you don't understand).
3.)If done correctly, Dogmeat should only drop one of said item.
4.)Go back into your inventory, and drop said item again.
5.)You should notice that the one item Dogmeat dropped has duplicated into the amount you originally dropped, that means the glitch has worked. DO NOT PICK THEM UP.
6.)Go into workshop mode, scrap them both. You should now have double the amount you had before!

This glitch has already been posted months ago, this should be closed or merged

Top Bottom
Login
Register