• Views 870
Status
Not open for further replies.
.Perfection

.Perfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i have been lurking these forums for about two or three months now trying to find out the best ways to mod halo and how easy it is to do so, i have seen that the actual usermap mods are easy to make but incredibly difficult to get resigned, i am bored of people uploading n***d images to xbox live, yeah youve had your fun, but stick to maps. i know this is my first post but ive made a mod, nothing special. just wondered if someone was feeling kind enough to resign for me just so i can see what can be done. im good with forge as it is, and i know quite a bit about modding, so i was hoping to make a playable mod, please can someone resign my test? (i doubt it.) drop me a pm if you feel kind. peace.

Venomous Fire

Venomous Fire

Retired Admin 4 Life
VIP
Retired
Diamonds Are Forever Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
Sin$
its because he hasnt been lurking, just wanted to get past the whole "I just joined today, please resign my stuff" lol

Xpargas

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Mythical Veteran Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
maybe he has been reading the fourms and just now decided to join.

.Perfection

.Perfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
qweewqaz667 said:
I haven't seen any n*** images on xbox live.. Also there is a huge thread about getting a map resigned, if you lurk these forums so much why haven't you noticed it yet?

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/halo-3-modding/97915-con-resigner.html

for some reason i didnt notice that thread :smile: unlucky eh?

and i am not trying to get past the im a nub, resign my maps, as i feel that its an important stage that i must overcome. by lurking i mean that ive been coming on here for a while, reading some tuts on modding H3 and iPods. modded my iPod, flashed my xbox360 and am now interested in modding halo3 but the resigner is a problem. and qweewqaz there is that one pic of a half n***d/n***d woman wearing pearls, says owned down the side written on paint, its pretty old now i guess.

thanks for the link, ill see what i can gather from that thread.

P

PastLogan

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't access my "usermap" files with Johnson. I had to go find Valhalla.map on the internet and don't know where to put it.

Q

QWEEWQAZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
PastLogan said:
I can't access my "usermap" files with Johnson. I had to go find Valhalla.map on the internet and don't know where to put it.
Maybe if you read some of the how to mod stickys you wouldn't be having this problem..

1. Johnson doesn't open usermaps

2. You open .maps with Johnson, you store them were you please on your computer

3. Don't super bump please

Abolfazl

Abolfazl

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$

Posts Total Posts: 54 (3.50 posts per day)

I win :smile:

U

urbanexpress

Reaction score
Sin$
Xpargas said:
maybe he has been reading the fourms and just now decided to join.

EXACTLY!!!!
I first came here over a year ago... I just recently got into modding maps, or being interested in doing it, so I joined... not that long ago...

however there are many Tutorials on that stuff..
Some are kind of vague, but many are very useful, at least they were to me...

maybe instead of flaming him we should welcome him and just refer him to the TUTs..

I hate that I've been a member for 10 years and have 1000 posts... bow to me crap...

maybe they need to ban a few people for acting this way and maybe some will get the point... (I bet they won't but it sure sounds good)
stop acting that way..

.Perfection

.Perfection

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is really old.
like seriously :smile:
someone close this?

Krafty

Krafty

It was me the whole time!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I hate that I've been a member for 10 years and have 1000 posts... bow to me crap...
We don't tolerate that crap here, anyhow. If no one has anything useful to add, DO NOT POST.

P

PastLogan

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
qweewqaz667 said:
Maybe if you read some of the how to mod stickys you wouldn't be having this problem..

1. Johnson doesn't open usermaps

2. You open .maps with Johnson, you store them were you please on your computer

3. Don't super bump please
Ah **** now I feel stupid for ever puttin that post because I learned that a while ago. *kicking myself*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register