Resigner Problems with Other Peoples Profiles

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by Jessiah331, Aug 8, 2009 with 5 replies and 360 views.

1. Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    Hey everyone!
    I'm having some issues resigning. Just a note: I'm not a noob at modding. I've made tuts and all about doing this stuff...

Anyways, I've recovered someone else's profile to mod their service tag. First off, there are four instances, instead of the usual two. Odd.

Anyways, I did the dirty deed and saved. When I go to resign/rehash, I get an error that says 'Invalid CON file' And I've done this with about 4 different programs, so it's a problem.

Does it have anything to do with it not being a profile native to my Xbox? I've modded videos and maps from the profile and that works, just not modding the actual profile itself...

Thanks!:thumbup:

2. JIME01

JIME01 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    wow. Why don't you search before you post.
    You must use a Hash Block calculator instead of a CON Resigner.

3. OP
    Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    Wow! Why don't you clean up your act and stop trying to be some kind of forum cop. I did use the search bar. And Google. You know what? NO recent threads did a good job of explaining.

Now, since you're a cop, would you rather a fresh post on your forum, or a dead thread from last year revived?

Thanks for playing.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Xander

Xander Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Don't worry, not everyone is like that, Anyway I think you have to load their (Modded Profile) IDs before you rehash/resign. Also try using CONcept it has workings KVs.

I hope I was of use. :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. JIME01

JIME01 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    You must use a Hash Block calculator instead of a CON Resigner.
    I have said that in numerous posts before.
    I am not trying to be a 'forum cop', If you do your research you might find some information out by yourself. ****.

6. OP
    Jessiah331

Jessiah331 Getting There

Ratings:
    Why can't you just leave. Problem has been solved. He was just trying to help and then you step in.

I did research and wasn't satisfied with the results, so I thought I'd post in our community of (mostly) helpful people.

Really. Just let the thread die. I made a post and you didn't like that I did. You posting here is only keeping it alive.

/Thread. Thanks.:cool: