What's new

Xbox 360 Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City iso mods

• Thread starter Silent Leecher
  • Start date
  • Views 5,776
S

Silent Leecher

Silently Leeching. Don't Look Behind You.
Reaction score
Resident Evil Operation Racoon City Systemfile Mods

For Retail 360´s / Jtag/RGH/Devkit

Iso Mod Tutorial For Resident Evil Operation Racoon City

Creator/Modder: Dualla

[ Mods Created March/April 2012 For Private Use Only ( Remade For Public Use 06.25.2012 ) ]

Never Try To Mod Things Like This ---> Devmenu,Debug Menu,Game Creator. Cause It Will Freeze Your Game/Xbox360 ( All Dev Files Are Missing )

Requirements:

1. a Flashed Xbox 360/Jtag/RGH/Dev Kit
2. Resident Evil Operation Racoon City
3. The Modded Files
4. Some Time
5. a Brain ^^
6. Xbox Image Browser or WX360

When you have all these things lets Start

1. Open the Resident Evil Operation Racoon City Iso with Xbox Image Browser or WX360.

2. Browse to the Common Folder and Replace all Orig Files with the Modded Ones.

3. Browse to the Scripts Folder and Replace all Orig Files with the Modded Files.

4. Browse to the Tweaks Folder and Replace all Orig Files with the Modded Files.

5. Browse to the "Main" Isofolder ( where the default.xex is placed ) and Replace the Orig csv_game.ssg and csv_pre.ssg Files with the Hacked ones.

6. Burn the Iso and have Fun in Singleplayer and Coop but don´t Cheat Online !!!!

7. To Create your Own Mods mod the Files you want and use My csv_game.ssg and csv_pre.ssg as Replacment for your Orig csv_game.ssg and csv_pre.ssg Files.

8. Mods that are working online at Release : Modded Ammo Count, All Weapons have Incendairy Ammo,Grenade Count Modded and some other Mods.

9. Mods only working in Singleplayer : Godmode( you can only die from grenades,fire and when the Game forces damage to you )

Things That are Modded :

tommy gun damage 9999
desert eagle damage 999
samurai edge damage 9999
striker shotgun damage 99999
barrett m82 damage 99999

All Weapons have Incendary Ammo

All Dlc Guns are Unlocked

Many more things......

Special Thanks To:

Renegade
Pureiso
Demented

Dualla

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?iajoazleep2uz9i

C

CR8VDO

Reaction score
Doesn't work even in single player mode.

D

DnCsHoKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
they look similar to the mods ive got and mine still work single player or co op never tested online tho

C

CR8VDO

Reaction score
So what could have been done wrong? I followed the directions for replacing files to the ISO step by step. 
I did this step as well and wondering if I needed to.
7. To Create your Own Mods mod the Files you want and use My csv_game.ssg and csv_pre.ssg as Replacment for your Orig csv_game.ssg and csv_pre.ssg Files.

S

spiked3

Banned
Reaction score
hey man just gotta say this works even on the ps3 version, so if u could changed it to ps3 and xbox 360 so other people can enjoy.
GReat job BTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom