• Views 3,913
Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Exactly what does it do? Because with all my digging around all i see is that it can basically "jtag" any console, even slims. Does this method let you take your xbox online and run unsigned code? Sorry if this has already been answered, i just haven't found a whole lot on this reset glitch thing.
blushing.gif

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
Run un-signed code. Everything a jtag can basically do except it can be ran on any kernel including slims.

Edit for the online thing a rebooter is in development for Reset Glitch Xbox as only at the moment they only could boot XeLL Reloaded the devs of the rebooter never stated whether it will be online or not but hopefully it won't be. You can get more info here

Hope I can help :]

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now, all it can do is boot XeLL; there hasn't been a modified dash made yet. There is one being made, called RGLoader, but there's not really an ETA. Also, on fat Xboxes, you can set up a dual boot between a retail nand and a modified nand, so you can use it like a normal Xbox, turn it off, flip a switch, and use it as an RGH'd console.

Ares

Ares

Just a Small Town Girl Livin' in a Lonely World
Reaction score
Sin$
Right now, all it can do is boot XeLL; there hasn't been a modified dash made yet. There is one being made, called RGLoader, but there's not really an ETA. Also, on fat Xboxes, you can set up a dual boot between a retail nand and a modified nand, so you can use it like a normal Xbox, turn it off, flip a switch, and use it as an RGH'd console.
That's sexy as f*ck... So it's like a JTAG... Duct-taped to a retail Xbox... But they share an HDD... And the Retail can go online... AND IT'S ONE XBOX? That's amazing.

Keysnsamples

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Fabled Veteran Greeter Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Fantastic info guys. Thanks a lot! :smile:

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
For one dual booting isn't anything new its was done back when the King Kong Hack was first released, for the same reasons one for libxenon homebru and Xbox Live. And I wish people would stop acting as if the Reset Glitch Hack is not finished it was created only for Libxenon not to run a modified kernel, The guy making this RGLoader stoker25 is going against the wishes of GliGli in trying to make a booter which he is doing really s*** at since some people made it with in hours of the hack being released.

Free60 said:
We tried not to include any MS copyrighted code in the released hack tools. The purpose of this hack is to run Xell and other free software, I (GliGli) did NOT do it to promote piracy or anything related, I just want to be able to do whatever I want with the hardware I bought, including running my own native code on it.

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
Edit for the online thing a rebooter is in development for Reset Glitch Xbox as only at the moment they only could boot XeLL Reloaded the devs of the rebooter never stated whether it will be online or not but hopefully it won't be. You can get more info here

Hope I can help :]

It's a booter, not a rebooter. It won't allow online access either. A booter has been around for as long as the RGH has been released, but smart people know that LX don't want a dash based kernel booting and so it hasn't been released.

That's sexy as f*ck... So it's like a JTAG... Duct-taped to a retail Xbox... But they share an HDD... And the Retail can go online... AND IT'S ONE XBOX? That's amazing.

No duct tape involved, it IS the same xbox. Have fun trying to get hold of a Cygnos Rev E> though. :wink:

Twisted Impulse

Twisted Impulse

Reaction score
Sin$
You don't have to use a Cygnos to do dual booting you just need another nand chip and a switch, f*** you can do it with a xbox memory card.
If you fancy soldering a nand to a pcb, then soldering connections to switches and then to your already existing nand. Me? I'd rather buy a Cygnos and install it in 3 wires. How did you figure that one out? An xbox memory card is nothing to do with the nand.

N

NITRAM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you fancy soldering a nand to a pcb, then soldering connections to switches and then to your already existing nand. Me? I'd rather buy a Cygnos and install it in 3 wires. How did you figure that one out? An xbox memory card is nothing to do with the nand.

Don't mind doing to soldering its fun I plan on doing this away, And I didnt mean to put xbox memory card I just meant a normal memory card here look at theses.

dsc00052ex8.jpg

dsc00054qx2.jpg

That wiring a XD card reader to the nand so you can have loads of nands.

Brother Jordan

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Sinner Hardened Veteran MotM
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't mind doing to soldering its fun I plan on doing this away, And I didnt mean to put xbox memory card I just meant a normal memory card here look at theses.

dsc00052ex8.jpg

dsc00054qx2.jpg

That wiring a XD card reader to the nand so you can have loads of nands.

So pointless. Cygnos is so much easier and it's out of the way.

Top Bottom
Login
Register