Solved Reset any way to get it back?

• Thread starter ilikecake
  • Start date
  • Views 699
ilikecake

ilikecake

Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I have been reset about 2 months ago, and I'm sick of seeing me unlocking achievements but no gamerscore so I was wondering if there is a way that I can unlock my gamerscore again?

I have try to delete the game from my history and use x360pt to unlock it again but didnt work so do anyone know how I can do it, if it is possible ofcourse.

ilikecake

ilikecake

Reaction score
Sin$
I b3z3rk3r I said:
nope. you got banned so you can't get the gamer achievements back that you had previously had

if you mean banned from live no I still can play online, but when I play offline my gamerscore counts up when I unlock cheevos, but there isnt a way to get it back? like upload my old gamercard file from my computer back to my xbox?

I

I b3z3rk3r I

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ilikecake said:
if you mean banned from live no I still can play online, but when I play offline my gamerscore counts up when I unlock cheevos, but there isnt a way to get it back? like upload my old gamercard file from my computer back to my xbox?
no im talking about banned from getting gamerscore. when you get reset you can only unlock new achievements you havent had before. so lets say you don't have seriously... but you had fall down go boom, you would unlock seriously but not fall down go boom again.

I

Inverted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
only way to get it on games that youve already played would be to make a new acc

you would only be able to get achievements on games that you have not played b4 the ban.

dont forget to thank me if i helped you out.

G

Grif99

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
Inverted said:
only way to get it on games that youve already played would be to make a new acc

you would only be able to get achievements on games that you have not played b4 the ban.

dont forget to thank me if i helped you out.

Maybe he would if you didn't say everything everyone else said but reworded with maybe an extra sentence..

I

Inverted

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i was re-wording it so it is easier to read,

and with the gears thing if you get banned for gamerscore modding and you have played gears of war but had not gotten seriously you will not be able to get it the achievement or any other ones for gears of war

J

jdcx95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because even though its useless, people do it legitimately and its not fair for them, whether gs is pointless (which it is) or not.

X

Complex360

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
jdcx95 said:
Because even though its useless, people do it legitimately and its not fair for them, whether gs is pointless (which it is) or not.

Yeah, but it's like illegal downloading, if you know how to cheat to do it, you probably won't do it legit

Top Bottom
Login
Register