• Start date
  • Views 2,053
IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or are the resale prices of aircrafts broken or intentionally lowered?

Last week I bought a Tula for that 60% off, believing I'll get 50% of the full price (reduced full price of course) back making a profit of around 170k.
But now I only can sell it for 660k ... that 's not even 50% of the 1.5M I bought it for last week.

I checked all other aircrafts and they all sell at way less than the expected 50% like fully upgraded Bombushka (would sell for 1.6M) and Pyro (would sell for 1.3M).

I checked my cars and even my dupes, and they all sell for normal prices ... never duped a plane though ...

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is it just me or are the resale prices of aircrafts broken or intentionally lowered?

Last week I bought a Tula for that 60% off, believing I'll get 50% of the full price (reduced full price of course) back making a profit of around 170k.
But now I only can sell it for 660k ... that 's not even 50% of the 1.5M I bought it for last week.

I checked all other aircrafts and they all sell at way less than the expected 50% like fully upgraded Bombushka (would sell for 1.6M) and Pyro (would sell for 1.3M).

I checked my cars and even my dupes, and they all sell for normal prices ... never duped a plane though ...
is the sale still on? when you sell stuff, you get 60% of the purchase price in effect at the time of sale.

Upvote 0
IvanaHumpalot

IvanaHumpalot

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
is the sale still on? when you sell stuff, you get 60% of the purchase price in effect at the time of sale.
Thanks Gandalf, no the sale is over. I know, the sale prices effect your selling prices and I even checked the other aircrafts which haven't been on sale last week are aren't this week (just to make sure R* havn't built a short term sell block for the discounted vehicles).

Upvote 0
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks Gandalf, no the sale is over. I know, the sale prices effect your selling prices and I even checked the other aircrafts which haven't been on sale last week are aren't this week (just to make sure R* havn't built a short term sell block for the discounted vehicles).
ok. I have never sold an aircraft so I don't know what a usual price would be. I assume it would be just like cars.

Upvote 0
Navy Davey

Navy Davey

☠️Wicked Good☠️
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Legendary Veteran Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes...
If you buy any vehicle during a sale period that permanently effects the sale price because of the discount.
In addition if you have unlocked the trade price for the vehicle it will also permanently effect the sale price.
If you have done air cargo missions that may have also screwed up your sale price.
My bombushkas sell for $2.3 million...
Bought them with trade price locked and no sale active. When I sell them I wait if there is a sale and save them to sell when they are back to full price.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register