What's new
  • This section is NOT for Console Modding Support or Queries.
    Please ensure any threads posted here are releases or guides as appropriate.
    If you require support, please post a new thread in Console Modding Support
    Thanks!

Gamesaves [Requests] Xbox 360 Gamesaves Mega-Thread

Was this helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
Aix

Imaginations

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How To Use a Gamesave
First download Modio, by Game-Tuts, here: http://www.game-tuts.com/community/modio.php
Text Tutorial:
For some games mods have been patched, so in order to use the mods you will need to go to system settings (on the xbox) then click Memory. Next Press "Y" and then click 'Clear System Cache'.
Next, you will want to go back to memory, open your hard drive, go to games and pick which game you want to mod. Then highlight your gamesave and transfer it to your usb flashdrive
Next, plug your flash drive into your PC, open Modio, open the device explorer
capturetd.png
Now click file, and then open drive
capture2ob.png
Now, click content, then your account,then game saves
capture3ii.png
Now click on the game you have a mod for​
capture4ft.png
Now drag that game save to the desktop​
capture6ia.png
Now open a save​
capture7l.png
Now open the save you downloaded from the desktop or the downloads​
capture8o.png
Now click the game save that you downloaded​
capture9z.png
Now you want to copy the profile id and the device id and paste them on the notepad
capture11bl.png

Now put it on the other save (the one you uploaded from xbox).​
capture12lv.png
Now rehash and resign, what this does is pretty much saves it
capture13w.png
Next open device explorer back up, then delete the game save in there and inject the newer one​
capture14th.png
Once you inject the new one your done, just put the flash drive back into the xbox, put it back on your hard drive and start the game and your done​
capture15q.png
Video Tutorial:

credit:iProMonster​
If you need a game save I can help you out. :smile:

empty.gif

empty.gif

empty.gif

Last edited:
K

kingflash117

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man thanks for this. Is the Castlevania one Lord Of Shadows? That would be sweet if you could upload it.

Aix

Imaginations

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey dude i tried but couldn't find a lord of shadows sorry man

Dazee

Dazee

The World Is Yours
Fabled Veteran Bright Idea Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
To answer your question on Tankzz profile regarding this being pinned you need to do two things.
  • Clean this thread up. Change the Mediafire links and add your own small text to cover it. Also the letters you're using to split the gamesaves into alphabetical order needed to be spaced out more and the letters could look abit bigger and maybe a different colour. One last thing, I noticed there are some links that are not working, I would fix them :smile:
  • Once this thread has enough activity, around 30 posts from other people + you don't have to bump it that often, then ask a member of staff for it to be pinned, that would increase your chances by a good amount :smile:

Aix

Imaginations

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yo i did everything you said just message me if i missed anything else
To answer your question on Tankzz profile regarding this being pinned you need to do two things.
  • Clean this thread up. Change the Mediafire links and add your own small text to cover it. Also the letters you're using to split the gamesaves into alphabetical order needed to be spaced out more and the letters could look abit bigger and maybe a different colour. One last thing, I noticed there are some links that are not working, I would fix them :smile:
  • Once this thread has enough activity, around 30 posts from other people + you don't have to bump it that often, then ask a member of staff for it to be pinned, that would increase your chances by a good amount :smile:

i did everything you told me just message me now if i missed anything

cpu

cpu

Reaction score
Sin$
I've searched a good bit for a "Transformers: The Game" game save. I prefer it to be a save set, but at this point, I'll settle for a straight full save... I'm so tired of the f*****g sumo missions and how crappy this game is. I've seen where a gamesave "could" be in a few threads but either dead links or no links for it. Thanks in advance.

carbonmerc

carbonmerc

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i saw your thread and thought you might be able to help me. i really want a modded max payne 3 gamesave that has new york minute hardcore complete and i have looked all over the internet and have only found one site that has it but the link is broken. can you help me?

Top Bottom
Login
Register