What's new

Solved Requesting Hewlp with Halo3 Modding

B

babalski

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my name is babalski and i'm new here, and new to modding. (i do have some game editing experience, so i can read editors etc.)

My group of friends have played halo3 for a long time and have now taken on modding and like playing campaing mode.

We want to enhace the campaing in such a way that it is possible for us to to make it more difficult and/or create extra gameplay options (and where possible) add extra game content.

We wont be doing to much glich modding because we like campaign co-op and want to make a better campaign.

I have several question and i hope you might be able to awnser them here or on sanda2k2 at gmail dot com.

We have a modded xbox with modchip and have all the relevant programs like freestyle and johnson, sandbox etc and are looking for tips/more eay to use programs/help.

All questions we will ask are about campaign co-op halo3, some of this has been researched and others things i have not looked for yet but still want to ask if someone knows a quick link.

1: Is it possible to add extra enemy's into the campaign and giving them coordinates + AI?
1b: Is it possible to copy paste existing enemy's (clones WITH AI) and to change their coordinates?

2: Can someone help us to find a tutorial on how to change the player characters into different one's. (We have a long list of variants we want to add, like playing as a grunt, brute chieftain, marines, and also WHILE playing these different chars, ALSO have the corrosponding health and shield, loadout ect..)

3: How do you change an existing enemy eg a grunt into a brute with corrosponding AI?
3b: Can a jackel have the ai of a marine?

4: How do you add enemy reinforcements to the game in the form of a phantom drop?

We hope anno 2012/2013 there is still some life in the halo3 modding community! And we will share all working .map files as we would like people to be able to play our content and have no ownership value. What is fun should be shared.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys/girls!

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi my name is babalski and i'm new here, and new to modding. (i do have some game editing experience, so i can read editors etc.)

My group of friends have played halo3 for a long time and have now taken on modding and like playing campaing mode.

We want to enhace the campaing in such a way that it is possible for us to to make it more difficult and/or create extra gameplay options (and where possible) add extra game content.

We wont be doing to much glich modding because we like campaign co-op and want to make a better campaign.

I have several question and i hope you might be able to awnser them here or on sanda2k2 at gmail dot com.

We have a modded xbox with modchip and have all the relevant programs like freestyle and johnson, sandbox etc and are looking for tips/more eay to use programs/help.

All questions we will ask are about campaign co-op halo3, some of this has been researched and others things i have not looked for yet but still want to ask if someone knows a quick link.

1: Is it possible to add extra enemy's into the campaign and giving them coordinates + AI?
1b: Is it possible to copy paste existing enemy's (clones WITH AI) and to change their coordinates?

2: Can someone help us to find a tutorial on how to change the player characters into different one's. (We have a long list of variants we want to add, like playing as a grunt, brute chieftain, marines, and also WHILE playing these different chars, ALSO have the corrosponding health and shield, loadout ect..)

3: How do you change an existing enemy eg a grunt into a brute with corrosponding AI?
3b: Can a jackel have the ai of a marine?

4: How do you add enemy reinforcements to the game in the form of a phantom drop?

We hope anno 2012/2013 there is still some life in the halo3 modding community! And we will share all working .map files as we would like people to be able to play our content and have no ownership value. What is fun should be shared.

Thanks and hope to hear from you guys/girls!

This tutorial helped me do a lot with halo 3! One of my fav games, I love to mod it haha. The only thing I really don't know if anyone knows how to do is #4 on your list. http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/halo-map-ultimate-tutorial.445121/

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register