[Requesting] GOW4 Seriously 4.0

Discussion in 'Gears of War Boosting & Matches' started by PuertoRicanModder, Aug 15, 2017 with 4 replies and 568 views.

1. PuertoRicanModder

PuertoRicanModder Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Anyone here know of a glitch or some way via PC. To get this achievement easier? I don't have time to grind this out, i remember back then (if i remember correctly) There was ways to glitch this achivement on older gears games. I play via xbox but figured since you can probably link your account via PC or something, maybe there's a cheat/trainer to somehow get the achievement?

Feel free to pm me with any info or simply reply below! Would like to get this but again, i don't really have the time anymore like i use to. To simply grind all of this out, all the other stuff at least but getting re-up to 10 could probably be done from playing a few hours a day or two each week, if i can even get to that.

Maybe a 100% save file or something? Either way i'll take any help.

(Forgot to post this in the GOW section. Please Move it)​

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  2. AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if you grind to 10th re up other than a few ribbons that you prob needing a few friends to boost you will just need the insane campaign which you can get easy by finding someone looking for coop achievements to join your insane and play theirs casual and carry you through the game :smile:

3. OP
    PuertoRicanModder

Ratings:
    I'm not looking to grind this out really. As i mentioned above, i won't really have time & there's gotta be some way to unlock it or all achievements at once. Especially with the game being on PC too. Someone's gotta have some kind of trainer or save file. That's what i'm hoping at least.

4. AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i know i did read your post and yes there are trainers that can be used but with the trainer working how it does your not going to get specific stats edited that trigger achievements you will get such as infinite ammo, health boost, no reload and so on. Also dont expect them to work in online multiplayer you be lucky if they work in any horde or vs so 10 re ups you going to have to grind currently best xp farming is 50 rifle kills bounty repeated in private horde solo casual on foundation map using soldier class with auto rifle buffs and start the game around wave 6 or 7 and kill 50 as they come at you through the middle play till you got 50 kills then kill yourself and restart wave to log the kills and exit to lobby to cash in the bounty and repeat

Last edited: Aug 15, 2017
  5. OP
    PuertoRicanModder

Ratings: