What's new

C/C++ Requesting 2nd Coder For A Mod Tool

S

Saintful

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm the designer for a mod tool project me and an experienced coder are getting ready to begin. He asked If I could find another coder to help him speed up the process! If you are interested, we are looking for someone who is experienced in C# and C++ and It would help If you have made modding tools in the past but that's not necessary. If you are interested feel free to message me and we can talk more about the project. Thanks!

- Saintful

I

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm the designer for a mod tool project me and an experienced coder are getting ready to begin. He asked If I could find another coder to help him speed up the process! If you are interested, we are looking for someone who is experienced in C# and C++ and It would help If you have made modding tools in the past but that's not necessary. If you are interested feel free to message me and we can talk more about the project. Thanks!

- Saintful
Im pretty experienced with C# but not much with C++. what kind of tool are u trying to make. if its XRPC i can help im pretty good with that and if its jrpc then idk

C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Im pretty experienced with C# but not much with C++. what kind of tool are u trying to make. if its XRPC i can help im pretty good with that and if its jrpc then idk
But JRPC and XRPC are pretty much identical...

A

Auschwitz Guard

Banned
Reaction score
Can I say, many times when you guys seem to say "I know blablabla" you then make it completely obvious that if anything, your understanding is extremely basic. S Saintful what platform is this "mod tool" for? The tag says C/C++ yet you're asking for C# experience? I assume it's for a game, so you'll need a reverse engineer who fully understands whatever assembly architecture the processor on your platform runs on, unless you plan on stealing someone else's work...

Top Bottom