What's new

Discussion Request

L

lizard

Reaction score
Sin$
ok i just recently figured out how to set it on both custom games and firefight how to have a bottomless clip and how to set armor abilites to inf usage.my Request is that someone who can live stream a vid or make a vid and post it put a clip of forge using both these options with evry gun (besides obvious ones(shotgun sniper AR DMR pistol rockets sword hammer and turrets to name alot) but if you could that would be AWSOME! also might show you a new way to use hologram or the drop sheild ;D.Anyway to do this all you have to go into is general settings for a gametype(slayer firefight forge whatever u want) and ull see the option inf ammo turn that to bottomless clip and then at the very bottom of the list there is a thing that says equipment usage and u can turn that to inf. if anyone would be so kind to do that that wud be AWSOME!!!!

thanks 4 ur time :3

Laugh

Laugh

Contributor
5th Anniversary Chatty Kathy Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You want someone to record a video of the bottomless clip and unlimited armor ability usage?

L

lizard

Reaction score
Sin$
You want someone to record a video of the bottomless clip and unlimited armor ability usage?
indeed. those two things are the only thing that bug me that i rly rly want to know about b4 the game is released.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Bottomless Clip: Exactly That. You don't ever reload, so imagine that your gun had 5 million rounds to go through before reloading, except that 5 million is infinite. Its a Game Setting so it works on everything automatically except the Hammer of Dawn in Firefight.

Unlimited Ability: Jetpack Forever, Armorlock Forever, Sprint Forever, everything else you don't have to wait for the meter to refill to use again, so you can keep using drop shield over and over (though the old one disappears) Same with Hologram.

L

lizard

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks bunches :3. have u used the grenade launcher with bottomless clip yet it seems like that wud be fun :3

L

lizard

Reaction score
Sin$
yeah dude u get credits for forge of course u get credits its still the same amount i think as a regular game :smile: (from wut i understand)

Top Bottom
Login
Register