What's new

Discussion [REQUEST] World at War 360 Gamesave.

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone upload or send me a a World at War 360 gamesave. I just want to look through the code. Preferably a non-modified one.
Thanks.

Seriously someone just ****ing send me one.

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
nazi_zombie_sumpf.svg
Here's a new svg for the new zombies map, Shi No Numa, known affectionately by the games programing as nazi_zombie_sumpf (Nazi Zombie Swamp)

And I do have msn. PM me for it.

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks, but I don't know what the **** happened. Some javascript error on that page.
How big is the Shi No Numa gamesave?

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I was looking through it myself and found some cool stuff.
defaultweapon.kar98k.walther.stielhandgranate.fraggrenade.mine_bouncing_betty.ptrs41_zombie.colt.zombie_colt.napalmblob.napalmbloblight.syrette.colt_dirty_harry
.zombie_melee.sw_357.zombie_type99_rifle.zombie_gewehr43.zombie_m1carbine.zombie_m1garand
.molotov.zombie_mp40.zombie_ppsh.zombie_stg44.zombie_thompson.zombie_type100_smg
.zombie_doublebarrel.zombie_doublebarrel_sawed.zombie_shotgun.zombie_30cal.zombie_bar
.zombie_fg42.zombie_mg42.m1garand_gl_zombie.m7_launcher_zombie.panzerschrek_zombie
.m2_flamethrower_zombie.ray_gun.tesla_gun.zombie_perk_bottle_doubletap.zombie_perk_bottle_jugg.zombie_perk_bottle_revive.zombie_perk_bottle_sleight
..defaultweapon...kar98k...walther...stielhandgranate...fraggrenade...mine_bouncing_betty.
..ptrs41_zombie...colt...zombie_colt...napalmblob...napalmbloblight...syrette...colt_dirty_harry.
..zombie_melee...sw_357...zombie_type99_rifle...zombie_gewehr43...zombie_m1carbine.
..zombie_m1garand...molotov...zombie_mp40...zombie_ppsh...zombie_stg44...zombie_thompson.
..zombie_.type100_smg...zombie_doublebarrel...zombie_doublebarrel_sawed...zombie_shotgun.
..zombie_30cal...zombie_bar...zombie_fg42...zombie_mg42...m1garand_gl_zombie...m7_launcher_zombie.
..panzerschrek_zombie...m2_flamethrower_zombie...ray_gun...tesla_gun.
..zombie_perk_bottle_doubletap...zombie_perk_bottle_jugg...zombie_perk_bottle_revive...zombie_perk_bottle_sleight
static_seelow_woodbarrel_single
..static_berlin_plainchair
..static_peleliu_barbedwire
..zombie_vending_sleight_on_price
..zombie_vending_revive_on_price
..zombie_vending_jugg_on_price
..zombie_vending_doubletap_price
..zombie_treasure_box
..zombie_treasure_box_lid
..static_berlin_ger_radio
..static_berlin_loudspeaker
..static_berlin_loudspeaker_d
..weapon_zombie_mp44_lmg - In case you guys don't know what this is, it's the STG-44.
..zombie_wolf
..zombie_wolf_variant_a
..zombie_zapper_cagelight_green
..weapon_usa_tesla
..zombie_teddybear
..zombie_bomb
..zombie_skull
..zombie_x2_icon
..zombie_ammocan
..zombie_3rd_perk_bottle_doubletap
..zombie_3rd_perk_bottle_jugg
..zombie_3rd_perk_bottle_revive
..zombie_3rd_perk_bottle_sleight
/fx_mp_ray_moon_xsm_near..maps/zombie/fx_meteor_ambient..maps/

WTF is a Tesla?

Try this: nazi_zombie_sumpf.svg

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The DL link failed. And I PM'd you. If it's not too big, just send it to me on MSN?
edit: trying the 2nd one now.

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone wanna upload or send me a profile save for WaW. Is there sensitive information n **** in them?

XboxMySocks

XboxMySocks

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
There's a ton of sensitive information in them. I'll up a cfg file from pc tho.
config.cfg

Also, add me on msn?

S

steez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok hang on, I have a question. So the .svg files are just formatted data that's read (or written to) by the game? This seems like a really limited way to approach modding. Is there no way to see what reads from/writes to each address in memory and look at the actual code? Or would you have to actually burn the disc and go through tons of ****?

Top Bottom
Login
Register