What's new

Unsolved [Request] Self Recovery tool with advanced options

• Thread starter BonesXx
  • Start date
  • Views 242
B

BonesXx

Reaction score
Hey guys. As the title states I am looking for a recovery tool that has advanced options with some of the following abilities... (For black ops 2)

1. Prestige and stat editor
2. Weapons editing (K/D , Accuracy etc)
3. Score streak editing (edit kills with specific scorestreaks or assists depending on scorestreaks, etc)
4. Equipment editing (how many grenade kills, etc)
5. Game mode leaderboard editor
6. Medals editor (how many medals for stuff like "unstoppable, etc)
7. Unlock all (calling cards, camos, etc
8. Unlock Achievements
And anything else that you can do..

Idk if this exists or not but I been looking for one.

If I could make tools/menus I would definitely pimp one out with options like these.

Is there a tool out there with options like these? If not does anyone want to take on the challenge of making one? Or help teach me to make one?

X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
The closest I've seen to be somewhat what you described is BO2 **** Tool By XBOX360LSBEST

B

BonesXx

Reaction score
The closest I've seen to be somewhat what you described is BO2 **** Tool By XBOX360LSBEST
I think it was taken down was it not? Never got a chance to look at his tool 
Coding aside... Is there specific programs/tools I need to make a menu/tool? I want to try and make something basic that does 1 thing to start so I can get the hang of how to make stuff. Then attempt to make a nice tool

X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
I think it was taken down was it not? Never got a chance to look at his tool 
Coding aside... Is there specific programs/tools I need to make a menu/tool? I want to try and make something basic that does 1 thing to start so I can get the hang of how to make stuff. Then attempt to make a nice tool
if your looking for a tut on how to code a Xbox tool there is plenty of them on youtube just look up "How to make a Xbox JRPC tool".

Top Bottom