What's new

Solved [Request] Mw2 Splitscreen Bots mod?

D

DaKilla

Reaction score
Sin$
Does anyone have this ive seen it before but i dont know if its possible anymore, i would really like it though so that i can practice quickscoping etc. Thanks guys in advance :smile:

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
You'd need a JTag and then go downgrade to Tu6. Then just get any mod menu or patch with mods.

Upvote 0
D

DaKilla

Reaction score
Sin$
oh okay, umm where can i get a jtag i dont have one but im willing to buy so how much are they around ? and if i get one what are the chances of being banned cause i dont pay for my live :/

Edit: I found out you can Jtag with a usb flash drive inless thats patched, but you can get xesmenu think thats what its called and etc.

Upvote 0
Xx jAmes t xX

Xx jAmes t xX

Getting There
Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
You cant jtag an xbox with a usb,

you cant connect to live with a jtag, with a jtag you can play games off your harddrive, give your self modmenus on CoD4 and CoD:WAW, do some mods on mw2 (slow motion,fast motion,no sniper sway,coloured killfeed,super sprint, modded game types Global Thermonuclear War and a custom name, do 360's on a ladders)on TU6 you can do lots more like forge, zombies with bots, mod menus, modded weapons you can use Xlink Kai to connect to other people through systemlink arround the world.

jtags cost arround the same as an xbox at the shops.

Upvote 0
mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
omg did you just say you can jtag with a usb holy **** what i cant believe more and more people from theleeching websites are coming here now go away you have to be the most dumb person i have seen on the site good bye :mad:

Upvote 0
coder

Coder123

dat crazy duck
Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
omg did you just say you can jtag with a usb holy **** what i cant believe more and more people from theleeching websites are coming here now go away you have to be the most dumb person i have seen on the site good bye :mad:
You can gtgo if you dont have anything positive to say.

But you cant JTAG with usb, and i suggest you buy RGH not a JTAG.

Upvote 0
mattakadanruiz2

mattakadanruiz2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
umm actually ask smiley he will vouch for me about all tht :smile: sorry your still in the gutter about me but i am legit and i have people that are famous that will say so as well

Upvote 0
D

DaKilla

Reaction score
Sin$
Dont have to be a **** man im just here for help, i dont know anything about this stuff was just interested. Thanks to everyone else for there help though and heres the link to the youtube video i found for Jtaging with usb obviously this being a proffesional site and all with pro modders you guys would know more so im gunna stick with you guises thoughts saying hat you cant do it through a usb flash drive.

Upvote 0
Playboy

Playboy

dohc
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Dont have to be a **** man im just here for help, i dont know anything about this stuff was just interested. Thanks to everyone else for there help though and heres the link to the youtube video i found for Jtaging with usb obviously this being a proffesional site and all with pro modders you guys would know more so im gunna stick with you guises thoughts saying hat you cant do it through a usb flash drive.

You cant lol

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register