Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MaZaRaTiMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi..

The subject say it all..

I Infected my self throw the Jtag and I want to Infect my Friend with the UAV always ON.

I tryed

Code:
self setClientDvar("ui_mapname", "mp_afghan;bind BUTTON_UP forceuav_debug 1;uav_debug 1;forceuav_slowdown_debug 1;g_compassShowEnemies 1;aim_autoaim_enabled 1;aim_autoaim_lerp 100;aim_autoaim_region_height 120;aim_autoaim_region_width 99999999;aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;aim_lockon_debug 1;aim_lockon_enabled 1;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale 9999;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale_ads 999;aim_lockon_strength 99999;player_view_pitch_down 99999;player_view_pitch_up 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch_ads 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch 99999;aim_lockon_region_height 1386;aim_lockon_region_width 0;aim_lockon_deflection 0.05;aim_input_graph_debug 0;aim_input_graph_enabled 1;r_znear 35;compassSize 1.4" );

but didnt work for me..

Can I get any help..

Thanks

G

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Reaction score
Hi..

The subject say it all..

I Infected my self throw the Jtag and I want to Infect my Friend with the UAV always ON.

I tryed

Code:
self setClientDvar("ui_mapname", "mp_afghan;bind BUTTON_UP forceuav_debug 1;uav_debug 1;forceuav_slowdown_debug 1;g_compassShowEnemies 1;aim_autoaim_enabled 1;aim_autoaim_lerp 100;aim_autoaim_region_height 120;aim_autoaim_region_width 99999999;aim_autoAimRangeScale 2;aim_lockon_debug 1;aim_lockon_enabled 1;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale 9999;aim_slowdown_yaw_scale_ads 999;aim_lockon_strength 99999;player_view_pitch_down 99999;player_view_pitch_up 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch_ads 99999;aim_turnrate_pitch 99999;aim_lockon_region_height 1386;aim_lockon_region_width 0;aim_lockon_deflection 0.05;aim_input_graph_debug 0;aim_input_graph_enabled 1;r_znear 35;compassSize 1.4" );

but didnt work for me..

Can I get any help..

Thanks

There's one way, wont tell you though since it would ruin COD forever.

M

MaZaRaTiMoDz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There's one way, wont tell you though since it would ruin COD forever.

LOL.. I Already Found it
biggrin.gif

No Thanks To You
laugh.gif

its posted in the modding sec.

but I like the "Ruin COD forever..LOL" its already F###d..

I cant get in a game without UAV b****es in it..
ohmy.gif

G

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Reaction score
LOL.. I Already Found it
biggrin.gif

No Thanks To You
laugh.gif

ohmy.gif

It's released? Well, MW2 was fun while it lasted.

G

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Reaction score
Dude where have you been the last like month???

MW2 was EFFED a long time ago

I didn't even play when Lee released it. It wasn't completely f***ed, since shark put in a say command instead of wallhack/Constant UAV. Luckily, people doesn't realize that people without Jtag's still can be infected with lots of Dvars + two binds. There's still lots of things you can bind wich would completely ruin the game.

I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't even play when Lee released it. It wasn't completely f***ed, since shark put in a say command instead of wallhack/Constant UAV. Luckily, people doesn't realize that people without Jtag's still can be infected with lots of Dvars + two binds. There's still lots of things you can bind wich would completely ruin the game.
Alright i do understand what you are saying about the stuff shark did to MW2 i hate that stupid say command

G

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Reaction score
Alright i do understand what you are saying about the stuff shark did to MW2 i hate that stupid say command

No, I'm saying that the say command is nothing compared to what can be done.

S

STiiNER

the modding guru
Reaction score
LOL.. I Already Found it
biggrin.gif

No Thanks To You
laugh.gif

ohmy.gif
care to share? :smile:

I

IRSxPlague

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, I'm saying that the say command is nothing compared to what can be done.
True that. but what I'm sayin is that stupid *** say command is what really ruined the hacking communitys rep

G

Gummoz

inb4 Buzz deletes th---
Reaction score
True that. but what I'm sayin is that stupid *** say command is what really ruined the hacking communitys rep

Yeah, I admit it's annoying :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom